[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I am 60 years old and have a gf who is 9 years older. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hi, I am 60 years old and have a gf who is 9 years older. We've been together for ten years and I like her very much. Recently a problem has arisen. I've lived with her for over a year and have dinners and stuff with her family. Her sister in law who is about 59 has made it clear she wants me. I just decided to be pleasant but keep away. But she seems very hurt. Should I speak to her privately somehow? What can I say? You're attractive but I'm with my gf? I'm sorry? Sis in law is married btw. But hubby has had a gf for years, even brings gf home. Fucked up. Any advice?
>>
My advice for you would be to kill yourself
>>
How is it that you are 60, unable to make your own decisions and on 4chan?
>>
>>17797998
Just let her be upset. If she can't respect your relationship then she is just being childish... But if you are posting about it here, you probably have some feelings for her. If you don't, just use good judgement and try not to ruin your interpersonal relationships unless necessary. I personally think you have made a good decision; if she let's her husband bring a side bitch home on the regular, shes got something fucked up about her. You probably don't to put your D in that.

Then again you're 60 asking a 22 year old college-fag for advice. Fuck you, right?
>>
Tell your wife.
>>
>>17798019
Well I have made my best decision. I just believe there can be some good advice to be had here, regardless who it comes from.
>>
>>17797998
Just say NO. You owe her no explanations or defense. Say no.
>>
Jesus, just fuck her. You're gonna die soon anyway.
>>
Tell your sister in law to suck a rock, leave your gf and get yourself a 20yo sugarbabe.
>>
Uncle d? Is that you!?
>>
>>17798036
This.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.