[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible friend in danger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0321.jpg (61KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
61KB, 300x202px
My friends and I went to the bar tonight and my friend was smashed off pks and alcohol more than I have seen him before. I was worried when we left him at his door but figured he would be fine.

His gf called me worried and asked me to go check on him. I do want to go but I would be looking into his windows at 3am, I'd have to kinda break in to check to make sure he was ok, he is armed, and he's not answering his phone.

I want to go but I'm afraid it would put me in a possible dangerous situation. What do I do?
>>
>>17797949
don't let life pass you by
>>
>>17797949
tell his gf to grow a pair and check up on him herself.
>being worried about a friend
Must feel nice to have that connection.
>>
>>17797963
She is out of town
>>
>>17797967
meh. He'll be fine.
>>
>>17797974
No. Check on him. The inconvenience is way less of a damage to you than the possibility of the other option if you didn't go and it was the worst outcome.
>>
>>17797949
This is a tough situation, anon.
If he is really so wasted he needs assistance, he probably won't even answer his front door. But if he is so unpredictable that he would shoot you were he sober(enough), then you should probably stay away for your own safety- it's his own fault for getting that drunk that you would worry about him. Don't make this your problem.
>>
>>17797975
The inconvenience I'm fine with. I just don't want to be put in danger as well. Get shot while trying to check on a friend or the police roll up and shoot me thinking I'm some robber

>>17797979
He's a good friend and I want him to be ok. I know it's his fault but I don't want something terrible to happen that could be avoid through intervention
>>
>>17797949
Friends do not leave friends smashed out of their minds. Friends take them home and put them to bed - and maybe spend the night on the couch to be sure they're all right.

That's what friends do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.