[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating meet up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1476859545051.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1476859545051.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
Met up with this girl for dinner and drinks. Good conversation and dancing. The bar closed early and so we went to a second bar. That was followed by even more dancing and good conversation. That bar closed early so we went to a third bar.

We continued to hang out. Bar closed at 2 and I didn't feel safe letting her drive home. On the way home she started getting handsy.

Get in her driveway. Intense making out. Told me several times how sexy I was. Had a little action over the clothes.

After that I walked her to the door. We kissed some more and she said "I just want you to love me." I knew it was the booze talking so I wasn't too freaked out. Laughed it off and said let's slow down a bit.

Next day she texts asking where her car was. I told her. Later that day I asked how her Thanksgiving was. She said it was good but she "didn't remember a THING after the 3rd bar."

I waited a little then called. No answer. Waited about an hour and texted "You were a little tipsy so I drove you home. On your way inside you kinda professed your love to me. Regardless, I had a really great time. I wanna see you again."

No response.

What should I do? I wanna see her again.
>>
>>17797830
you stop sperging out and wait and if nothing happens then there is literally nothing you can do. This has happened to me before kind of. I went out with a woman and we walked a bit had fun, had lunch, then went to the lake and chilled, walked again then made out. Afterwards I called and texted and never got a response. I could tell she could tell I was inexperienced though and was turned off by that. It's just a stupid date anon. There will be others. You'll find that special someone don't worry. Right now you just have to chill the fuck out and not worry so much over this silly broad.
>>
>>17797830
should have went for it when you had the chance

also:
>texted "You were a little tipsy so I drove you home. On your way inside you kinda professed your love to me. Regardless, I had a really great time. I wanna see you again."

way too much dude, you put her on the spot with the love shit and she probably doesnt even remember anything she said
>>
>>17797840
So that's it? I'm fucked? What would you say to reinitiate contact?
>>
>>17797838
Let's say you wanna give it one final shot. Would you text or call, his long would you wait, and what would you say?
>>
>>17797847
at that point i would mentally move on and wait for her to text back, wouldnt push it any further
>>
>>17797853
She asked what happened so I told her. I want trying to embarrass her. If I had been that freaked out I wouldn't be here adding for advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.