[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am mentally ill? help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8046.jpg (163KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8046.jpg
163KB, 600x600px
So I've known I've had bpd since I was twelve, but I'm really thinking o have much more than that and it scares me. Please here me out. Mental illness runs in my family as my dad's whole side are sociopathic. He was extremely verbally and mentally abusive, sometimes physically. He was /x/ levels of suspicious too, and I think that's been past down to me. I have a lot of crazy thoughts, involving the paranormal. I often create senarios to how someone acts or thinks, and it's really hard to refrain from acting on those scenarios I've created. I don't wat to be like this anymore but I don't have money to see a psychiatrist. I realized it was a real problem when I made friends with a schizophrenic and I went on this really long downward spiral into becoming like her levels of crazy. If you have any advice, please, please help me. I'm scared.
>>
self bump
>>
You say you don't have money do you not also have health insurance? If you make less than the poverty line you qualify for medicaid. This will pay for your mental health.

Also there are many free health services in general. In America we don't like our own to suffer unnecessarily.
>>
Everyone is mentally ill. Most people just never realize it or get help for it, in part because it's so stigmatized. I'm willing to bet somebody you know is a qualified loon, but has never been formally diagnosed.
>>
>>17797734
did you know there's a series of synaptic ribbons (sensory neurons) in the center of your brain? They secrete melatonin and serotonin and their function isn't fully understood. The real question is: what data are they sensing?
>>
>>17797810
I'm not sure. I'll have to look in to that.
>>17797815
I've managed to get this far without help or anyone knowing unless I told them, but I just want the bad thoughts to go away.
>>17797820
Are you trying to say I'm sensing data that I isn't physical? Because that's how I feel and it's not healthy. I don't what to be a spiritualist or conspiracy theorist or anything wacko.
>>
>>17797849
If other people in your family have suffered with mental illness. There is a strong possibility you may inherit it. There are medications and therapy to handle these things though. Go to a professional and they will sort you out.

/adv/ can only do so much
>>
>>17797856
Alright. Thank you anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.