[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose my suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

I don't want to be alive and am forced unto death
>>
Jump off the roof of a children's hospital dressed as Santa
>>
why are you forced unto death?
>>
Kill a bunch of Trump supporters in the name of liberalism
>>
>>17797498
Jump in a volcano
Sell all your stuff and buy a ticket to go to a place where there's a volcano then go there and escalate the volcano and jump on it
>>
>>17797498
Choose old age
>>
>>17797498

Don't
http://www.suicide.org/suicidal-suicide-survivor.html
>>
File: 1480157495130.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480157495130.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
just bang a bunch of hookers and do a bunch of coke
>>
>>17797506
THIS!!! YES!!!
>>
>>17797506
It doesn't sound suitable

>>17797611
It's a long list of failures, ill health and low level threats

>>17797620
Nah, that's not my politics

>>17797632
>>17798159

Can't afford it

>>17798108
I doubt I'll have one. Can you imagine old age? It's even more of an incentive

>>17798150
The thing is to not survive

Come on people! What else we got?
>>
File: everest-7-1.jpg (72KB, 590x378px) Image search: [Google]
everest-7-1.jpg
72KB, 590x378px
>>17798418
I would recommend dying of hypothermia. heard it's really peaceful, you start feeling warm and fall asleep. sell everything you've got and go to mt everest and just freeze to death there. It's really easy to die there because of the cold, people don't try to help because it endangers them and your body remains there forever because nobody bothers to remove it.
>>
Don't do it. Please. It's not worth it. Please call a doc or hotline
>>
Self immolation.
>>
>>17799385
That's quite beautiful

>>17799519
Well it will be won't it?
>>
>>17799447
Would probably die on the section anyway, good point
>>
Death by cops, kill someone you hate, then wait
>>
>>17799712
I'd get tasered and sit in a room forever, probably with a worse person than the one I didn't like
>>
Pick a fight with gangbangers
>>
>>17797498
pussy
>>
Hmm
>>
OP you wanna duo suicide?

the way i want to do it is by somehow getting to the middle of the ocean then drowning
>>
Start shooting gangsters and drug dealers. You'll eventually be slow on the draw.
>>
>>17801485
>I want to die in the slowest, most painful, most horrifying way possible
Why?
>>
Well according to the vast legitimate knowledge of the internet, dying by burning is the most painful way to die, I'd suggest covering yourself in thermite going to a public place and set a light. . Personally I'd wait till Christmas, mouth of water, insert gun of choice, pull trigger. Leave a note saying "sorry about the mess and merry Christmas"
>>
>>17797498
dubs say jump infront of a train
>>
>>17798150
what a cunt, im a suicide survivor myself and im not even 1/20 as histerical as that bitch
>>
>>17801595
>suicide survivor
I think you mean failure
>>
>>17801607
i decided i was better off shitposting than dead so you can call me a winner
>>
>>17801608
You right brah
>>
>>17801564
I thought it was drowning ?
>>
>>17801614
nah apparently drowning has that panic that everyone feels and fears in the beginning but resuscitated drowning survivors all say the same thing "right before everything went black, everything was so peaceful" its like a euphoria falls over you.
>>
Op please don't do it. Seek professional help and supportive company
>>
>>17801485
not really I don't want your death on my conscience
>>
>>17801841
You'll be dead stupid
>>
well welcome to the same affliction half of 4chan has. Hang in there, your low point will pass in a week to a few months. Then your doing great for awhile and suddenly back thinking the same shit.
>>
>>17801848
Yeah but I won't get into heaven
>>
>>17801613
I dunno tho
>>
>>17801494
i dont want my body to be retrievable
>>
I would like to be burried. That way I think my dna will be eaten up by the earth and one day will be reproduced and I'll live again
>>
>>17801625
Can confirm the blackout part of drowning feels amazing. I didn't get to the second part because my combat gear floated me to the top and got my head above water.
>>
>>17803145
google Burial Pods
>>
>>17801564
Yeah that's intetesting.
>>
>>17797498
Legal fent analog OD
Cheap, generally painless in sufficient amounts, just rail 50 mg and you're golden
>>
Do it in the gate of an hospital with your donor organs card in your mouth , after give all the money to charity
>>
>>17797498
You can start by not coming to this website anymore.
>>
>>17804667
This tbch famelam.

I don't know why so many people that suicide are so selfish. You might as well be a cool guy for people who actually want to live before you remove yourself.
>>
>>17804667
It needs to be a certain sort of suicide or the organs are useless
>>
>>17804528
:(
>schedule II prescription drug,
>>
These posts are so dumb. None of you are ever going to kill yourselves, so why come here and ask for ways to do it? Do you want some sort of attention? Well here you go. Woo!
>>
>>17805422
I have killed myself twice (od). Was in a coma and brought back to life. Via emts and hospital staff.
>>
>>17805422
I've also had a history of suicide attempts. I'm pretty much beat and fed up
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.