[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend pranked me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1461711764117.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461711764117.webm
2MB, 852x480px
My girlfriend convinced me to have sex with her without protection. She said she was on the pill and she wanted to do it without a condom. We had sex like normal and when I was about to cum she wrapped her legs around me with maximum strength guaranteeing I came inside. She smiled at me and said "You're mine now, I'm not on the pill."

I was fucking mortified, I was furious at her and I said some horrible things to her and I left. For days I didn't hear from her and I was left to stew in my own stupidity. I seriously contemplated killing myself. She then calls me and says "So about that, it was a joke. I am actually on the pill, sorry."

I didn't believe it, I asked if she was fucking serious and she said she was completely serious.

I asked why she would do this and she said "I wanted to see your reaction." and she said she realized she overstepped a boundary and wants to make up.

I was so angry at her, I told her I didn't want to speak to her ever again. She's been pestering for me for days saying she's sorry and she didn't mean it and it was just a joke. I told her she went way too far but she said she didn't think I'd freak out to that extent.

I have to admit I still like her but that was just straight cruelty. Am I overreacting, do I make up with her? I was in a dark place after that, I seriously wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>17797384
You're not overreacting, I'd do the same as you. The next day, you should have forced her to take the plan B pill in front of you.
>>
You are overreacting, that shit is funny. I love girls with a dark sense of humor. Stop being a pussy, OP
>>
>>17797384
Have her get the shot. Take her to the apt.
>>
>>17797384
No, you're not overreacting. You should have nothing to do with this woman again, and you'd better hope she's not actually pregnant.

There's also the possibility she'll try to get pregnant again, just to make sure it sticks.
>>
File: 1479957012611.gif (560KB, 325x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479957012611.gif
560KB, 325x380px
>>17797384
You know how women are always joking about how men are stupid because they don't understand women at all? The truth is that women are just as bad, I mean how fucking dumb do they have to be to think that a man wouldn't be horrified at the thought of being trapped like that by someone? Straight up dumbfuck move by her my man.

You didn't overreact, and if you're willing make sure she understands 100% how much it affected you emotionally before forgiving her.
>>
>>17797384

Lmao autistic as fuck

I had a joke with my ex, when I was close to cumming I said once "Enjoy your pregnancy" and we laughed about it
>>
>>17797469
It was funny because a man can't get pregnant, Peg Peg. Context, man...
>>
You overreacted the moment you got pissed and stormed out. Did you not think to ask if she was being serious instead of flip out like a moron?
>>
>>17797384
>I wanted to see your reaction.
drop her. she lacks empathy. your reaction was justified. she cannot be trusted.
>>
You know, after she said she's not on the pill, some men would have tried to escape before coming by hitting her hard to make her let go.

I don't consider what OP did to be overreacting at all.
>>
>>17797639
Or even a few hard punches in the stomach afterward just to make sure.
>>
File: 1479957837663.jpg (68KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479957837663.jpg
68KB, 506x337px
My gut feeling here, OP, is that the girl is currently caught in a lie.

If it really was a prank then why didn't she call you/text you right away and tell you? Why wouldn't she tell you "IT'S A PRANK!!1!" before you left?

Maybe she wasn't on the pill and is now using this as a cover up? Whether she used plan B or not is a completely different question as well. Whatever. You're fucked either way.

I'm gonna call this now; there's a plot twist where he finds out the kid isn't even his.
>>
>>17797444
Trips have it
>>
She is basically telling you she will screw you over in the future. You have been warned.
>>
How sure are you that she actually IS on the pill?

Perhaps she only got in touch because her period came and her plan had failed. If that's the case, what if she tries again?

If any of these are thoughts in your mind, you may never be able to truly trust her again, and that's a real relationship killer.
>>
>>17797772
>Maybe she wasn't on the pill and is now using this as a cover up?
My first thought too
>>
>>17797384
with ex for 2 years always used protection till one weekend at her parents and her mother insisted we sleep in the same bed though prior ex and I slept in separate rooms. ex insist no condom and like an idiot I filled her up. No shock but she tells me she is pregnant shortly after and her parents start pressuring me to marry her and I resist. ex finally breaks down and confesses to me the child isn't mine but her manager at work and her mother knew and they both set me up. Watch out OP
>>
Never trust women.
>>
Why isn't shit like this considered rape? I mean think about it. Someone lies now you are stuck for at least 18 years. This is worse than rape but no one will say shit because of the matriarchy.
>>
>>17797384
Bro it was a joke. Nothing is worse than a faggot that cant get over a joke.
>>
>>17798376
>be girl
>guy promises to pull out
>he ejaculates balls deep in you and you cant move away
>why isnt shit like this rape
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.