[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weight advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0477.jpg (84KB, 730x1315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
84KB, 730x1315px
Heyo /adv/, I've struggled with weight my entire life ( 4 years ago I weighed 220 ) and I'm trying to find out my goal weight, I currently weigh 155 and I'm 19 years old. Should I lose another 30 pounds and maintain there? Or go even further to about 110 lbs?
>>
>>17797236
Keep losing until you have no more jelly rolls
>>
Pegasus, what did I tell you about being mean to people, thats just wrong.
>>
>>17797236
>I currently weigh 155 and I'm 19 years old
height? you are female i guess? do you find yourself attractive at your current weight?
>>
File: 3FrClPg.jpg (381KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
3FrClPg.jpg
381KB, 1280x800px
>>17797243
Its not mean, its the ideal look she should go for

Being fat/thicc is completely fine and attractive its just the multiple rolls kill it
>>
>>17797268

Mmm, thats not what we agreed, Pegasus

I've seen some of your posts and you've been mean to others on this board.

That's against the rules.
>>
>>17797236
>Should I lose another 30 pounds and maintain there?
Hard to tell, but you clearly should go there first. Also nice going down from 220.
>>
are you okay with me saving this pic to fap to? because I have anyway.
>>
>>17797268
>>17797272
Tbh you two should just fuck

I sense a lot of sexual tension.
>>
File: enchantment1.jpg (110KB, 763x736px) Image search: [Google]
enchantment1.jpg
110KB, 763x736px
>>17797272
I'm not a saint
>>
>>17797288

But Pegasus,

we vowed to fight for the well being of those who visited this place, didn't we?
>>
File: 1477721384451.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477721384451.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>17797295
Some people aren't worth fighting for
>>
>>17797236

I'm a guy 6'2" 235lbs but look good around 200lbs, best at 190lbs.

What I'm saying is, where are you located so we can hook up?
>>
Hun. you look absolutely fantastic. Nothing looks wrong with that nice stomach of yours. As long as you maintain it. Dont go full landwhale or get multiple rolls of fat. Just manage it is all.

Your stomach is absolutely adorable, keep up the good work.
>>
>>17797236
Do you want to be a Virgin loser girl forever and never attract chad????? Huh?????

Cut the carbs and start jogging. It's your life.
>>
>>17797961
this
>>
>>17797236
First, congrats on having the strength and discipline to lose that much weight and maintain said loss, I know it's not easy.

Second, you're beautiful and I'd vigorously creampie you with enthusiasm and purpose.

You look fine, but if you want to lose a bit more, go for it. Just don't lose too much and get a disorder, how tall are you?
>>
what a shame, I prefer fat girls
>>
>>17797236

>Find out why youre are struggeling with your weight
>Probably is more of an psychological issue
>Fix it
>Enjoy your healthy weight
>>
I think you should drop to the lowest weight at which you can eat comfortably without policing your portions
if that's 125, great
if it's now, still great
>>
130 is what u should be
>>
>>17797236
Youre still fat. Keep going until you dont have drooping fat on your body
>>
I want to play with your cute belly rolls whilst feeding you eclairs
>>
>>17797236
I think you're perfect the way you are now anon, fucking congrats on loosing the pounds too. Its hard I know, the fat you loose is obvious on the outside but it always seems like you are at you're old weight on the inside. Don't let yourself go into that mentality. Be more confident in yourself and great things will happen
>>
>>17797236
You don't need to lose weight. You need to gain some muscle. If you gain muscle you might end up weighing the same amount but your body will look different.
If you eat good and live a healthy lifestyle you won't need to worry so much about how much you weigh. What's important is how you feel in your body.
>>
LONDON
>>
What is it with these americans, who are only used to hamplanets?
You are still a little overweight, for maximum attractiveness you should still cut weight.
You definitely are not fat though and have the grunt work behind you, so congrats to that!
Dont misinterpret what I say and go full anorexic mode, that shit is not attractive either.
>>
Also shit like this
>>17798039
and this
>>17799471
make me feel bad about being male.
People are so much nicer to girls. If a guy with similiar bf% posted, the tone would definitely be totally different. And this is on a board, which has a lot of /r9k/ users, imagine how it is in real life.
>>
>>17799506
>make me feel bad about being male.
Don't, anon. Sure we're saddled with disproportionate responsibility and accountability to compensate for privileges now enjoyed by both genders, but men have one thing that women never will, and I'll get to that in a moment

>People are so much nicer to girls
Yes, society is generally indifferent to the suffering and feelings of men, and women are never in short supply of an ego boost (or more) courtesy of men who want to fuck them.

>imagine how it is in real life
In real life men have something called "brotherhood." Men are incredibly accepting and supportive of like minded men. When I first walked into a gym, determined to have the body I always wanted, I was worried I'd be ridiculed, stared at, etc. but I said "fuck it, let people do what they want, I'm going to earn this" and that simple act of courage, overcoming doubt, was the hardest step, but it wasn't the last.

I was never ridiculed, I was encouraged, helped, and made lots of friends. I started this journey at 5'11, 260 pounds, not a lot of which was muscle. Now I'm an 180 pound sex panther.

Gym culture is a brotherhood, and as long as you show up each day wanting to improve yourself, you're one of us.

The one exception to this is January: resolutionfags are the worst, they have no etiquette, they have no idea what they're doing, and 90% of them will be gone come February, so yeah, we're kind of hostile/aloof at that time to anyone we don't know.

tl;dr: If there's something you don't like about yourself, get off the computer and change it. You are your biggest obstacle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.