[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice GF General?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1444587990879.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1444587990879.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
My friend is amazing with women despite being ugly as a ditch and working construction to make ends meet. I complained to him that despite being good looking and having a degree and no loan debt, I'm still terrible with women. The only ones who will continually talk to me are bottom of the barrel ugly. He told me that with women, it helps to start at the bottom and work your way up; much like the kinds of jobs one might work in building a resume.

Your thoughts?
>>
>>17797030

i disagree. i mean it can benefit you but i dont think its necessary.

but i take relationships seriously so what do i know.
>>
I can see it. Just go into it understanding the you're with those lower women purely temporarily for practice. Keep things casual and don't stick around too long.

Calling them practice girlfriends is a poor idea because you shouldn't even be getting far enough to call any of them a girlfriend.
>>
Sounds like a personality thing. How are you meeting/talking to these women?
>>
>>17797030
It depends on the reason you're bad with women, if you're just socially awkward it's not gonna help much, but if you feel intimidated by attractive women and not so much by uglier ones yes it can help.
>>
>>17797125
>>17797134

I can say I am somewhat intimidated by good looking women. I stay busy and live in a small town, so I don't meet many women anyway. I'm a diagnosed aspie, and am currently attempting to overcome my resentment of the way people have treated me for my inability to understand or act appropriately in social situations. I'm naturally awkward, but in going out of my way for social outings over the past year, I've been amazed at how quickly I've learned to at least not come off as creepy or stalkerish, or just do anything to upset people in general. It hasn't been easy though, as I've learned most of these things through trial and error.

My friend has a pretty confident and charismatic personality. He's funny, relaxed, and always a good listener. I can't quite put my finger on what it is about him that attracts women so easily, but I glance at his text conversations and see that he just says whatever is on his mind and the girl he's talking to seems to just go along with it surprisingly willingly.
>>
You just answered yourself buddy, charisma and humor. If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.