[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I attractive? Anything I can do if I'm not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20161125_194810.jpg (1MB, 1659x1635px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_194810.jpg
1MB, 1659x1635px
Am I attractive? Anything I can do if I'm not?
>>
>>17796919

Yeah you are.

Does it matter though? Is it because you want a partner? You could totally get a partner based on your looks. Personality does matter alot if you want a lasting relationship.

What if you were ugly (you are not ugly). Would that be the end of the world?
>>
>>17796930
I'm pretty bad at talking to girls so if I were ugly it would probably would be the end of the world. Basically I just wanted to know if someone would give me the time of day if I did try to talk with them.
>>
>>17796952

It depends on what you want, what they want and the social situation you are in. If you have the social skills you could hook up with a girl. If you want a girlfriend, then most women want something you can offer. Security, humor, money, love, car and so on. Looking good isn't usually enough for that.
>>
>>17796919

you are reasonably attractive. your head is slightly odd shaped. to fix that, you just need more hair on the top and sides. same hair style, just more of it. it will balance out your look. i have a similar issue. some people look great bald. people like you and I, we woudl look silly. so more hair to balance that out.

other than that the only thing you can really do to improve your game is dress better if you haven't hit your stride with that yet, and of course: work out.
>>
>>17796952

just remember that even hot alpha chads get rejected, a lot.

girls are not magical vagina monsters that react to the same exact chant.

imagine for example if random men came up and tried to be your friend. some of them you'd be like 'oh this guys cool, we should be friends'. others you would think arent worth being friends and you'd just get annoyed by, even if they're perfectly reasonable seeming people. and others would seem 'meh' at first, but after an experience, you'd realize they could be a great friend. others you dont want anything to do with from the get go.

datings kind of like this but even stricter, cuz a girl can only (reasonably) date one guy. so they aren't looking for the best possible man, so much as the one that gives them the best spark (in addition to other benefits).

so if a woman simply isnt interested, it doesn't mean you are ugly, or bad, or in some way deficient or wrong. you are just not her type.
>>
>>17796919
Yes, if you grow out your hair, grow a full beard if yo can, and get a fade haircut. Stop frowning it makes your eyes look beady. Try and tan.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 605x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 605x461px
>>17796919
the fact that you play hockey likely contributes to attractiveness. keep fit and active bro
>>
Hey Mark Zuckerberg! What would your Facebook fans think of you if you were here on 4chan? What's the matter? Got bored of seeing how many hundreds you could fit in a hookers mouth before she throws up?
>>
You NEED a new hairstyle desperately. Your haircut right now makes yoy ugly! Grow your hair (including facial) and find a new style that doesn't make your already weird head more weird than it is.
>>
>>17796919
You look like a regular guy and you have very clear skin, that's a huge plus.
>>
You're pretty average m8 (6/10). It's up to you're personality and lifestyle at this point. That means you're either screwed or fine.
>>
You're not an ugly dude, no homo. Are you the type to go to parties and generally outgoing?
>>
You're fairly attractive.
>>
your eyes say youre dead/slash brain dead. probably because youve been beaten too many times with that hockeystick, leading your face to become disfigured and ugly.

tldr stop playing hockey
>>
>>17796919

You look nearly exactly like a guy I used to date.
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
>>17796919
You are not attractive imo. You are just ok, average. And that's not enough for hi-class hoes. Or even most of mediocre hoes from your level because women fuck upwards and men downwards, if you catch my drift.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.