[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me tips on how to genuinely enjoy life more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3526.jpg (245KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3526.jpg
245KB, 800x452px
Give me tips on how to genuinely enjoy life more
>>
Read "Happiness" by Matthieu Ricard
>>
>>17796757

Do enjoyable stuff with people whose company you enjoy. Eat good food, go new exciting places and do stuff that makes you think "I can't believe I did that" a lot. Appreciate the things and people you have in your life and tell those who are important to you that you care about them. When it rains, be grateful that it isn't snowing and when it snows go skiing. The small things and the way you take them makes all the difference.
>>
You could be the fittest, most attractive, richest, most adventurous, most widely coveted person on the planet, and still be unhappy.

Happiness, True happiness, comes from your outlook & your values.
You could have all thr things I mentioned, but if you believe things like Nothing matters or Life is inherently bad or Love is a lie or the Self is all there is with nothing and no one else to answer to, you will be fundamentally unhappy no matter what.

I came to believe it was a meme, but after hard, repeated lessons, I came around: Wickedness, Sin, Selfishness, Evil, whatever you call it and best understand it as, isolates you, destroys all that is good in you, and fills you with lies and ignorances. You must choose to turn away from wickedness in its every form and foster Goodness. You must know that you cannot do this alone, because you will fall prey to deceptive corruption without God. And you must know that God wants what is truly best for you and will help you there, but you must Choose to let God guide and help you. It's all in your choosing. Please consider.
>>
>>17796791
Thank you
>>
www.drlwilson.com
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.