[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros! Me and this hot chick have been talking back and forth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: halp.png (103KB, 868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
103KB, 868x1000px
Bros!

Me and this hot chick have been talking back and forth for a day & a 1/2 now. I'm gonna ask her for her number, and I typed out this message to do it.

Is that way too try-hard? Does it have enough sly humor to make it work? Anything to add/remove?

help bros!
>>
>>17796718
Bump
>>
Just say you have to go out and she should give her number to you so you can continue the convo

When you overdo asking for a number, you show you're nervous
>>
Post results btw
>>
You sound beta af desu
>>
>>17796718

Back!

I posted:

oh SHIT those look fun to make! I should really try more African food outside gyros and kebab. My German relatives bring their food to help make the feast look all nice and cute, too

Well hey, a future African/German Portland adventure just might have to be in the mix - you down?

If she wants to know more about it or is, then boom I'll ask for her number

Thanks bros!!!

And she is hot too. The body, the education, the everything - ooopphhhh
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.