[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to play piano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: piano-307653_960_720.png (5KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
piano-307653_960_720.png
5KB, 960x480px
how to play piano
>>
>>17796586

Press on keys until sound comes out. Repeat.
>>
learn basic chords (ex. A,B,C,D,E,F,G) and then litsen to songs and try to mimic them
>>
Extend the pointer finger of your left hand outwards.

Pick one key and press it in a way you desire. Listen to the sound that plays.

Upon hearing this sound, feel what kind of sound you would like to follow it with, in a timing that best expresses the relationship between the 2 sounds you most desire.

Do that last step again. And again. And again. And again.

Eventually after becoming comfortable doing this with one finger, do it with 2. Then 3. Then 4. Then 5. Once you understand this concept with at least 5 fingers simultaneously, you will have fundamentally given yourself the ground to master sound-expression of your self.

I have found this to be the truest way to make music. Remember that the goal is not to play the instrument; the goal is to play Music.
>>
I learned by watching YouTuber tutorials that broke it down very easily. Then after learning 20 some songs, it became very easy to play by ear and make up my own stuff... Also taking a few college music classes helped a good deal
>>
>>17796586
How well do you want to play? It's the easiest instrument to learn in the beginning and by far one of the hardest to be good at.
>>
>Go to piano lessons
>ask teacher for tinker lessons
>pull dick out and wink
>teacher speechless
>never got lessons again
>jk but would be funny though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.