[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't my gf love me anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sadwojak.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sadwojak.png
6KB, 225x225px
OK not as hyperbolic as title but basically

>ask out friend about a month ago
>she says yes ;D
>fast forward to now I'm realizing it feels like we actually spend LESS time interacting than when we were just friends
>starting to feel sad since I wanted to get closer to her
>at first I figured she's just not into me but that really doesn't seem to be the case

What do I do /adv/? It seems like when we hang out in our group of friends I'm like an afterthought. It wasn't always like this. Before we started dating our friends would joke that we would probably go out because of how much we interacted. I miss that ;(

It's not that I expect her to ignore everyone else (I talk to everyone) but it's just seeming like we've actually grown a bit apart since we started 'dating'

I don't think it's because she's not into me (ignore my title lol) but maybe she's a bit nervous or shy? Most of our friends still don't know we're dating.

Also, she might be slightly depressed. Always seems tired (despite not doing much) and isn't as happy as before. If this is the case it would explain a lot but I wouldn't really know what to do.

Basically the dilemma is that in general it seems like she's into me but still acts a little distant even though it wasn't like that at all before we started dating.

wat do
>>
Ask her sincerely if you guys should break up and simply be friends again?
>>
>>17796298
But we are both into each other still. That's not the problem.

Earlier I did try to talk to her about the relationship and what she wanted since we haven't done too much together and she just said she's not good with keeping up with people and that she'd be down to do whatever I wanted to do. She also said she wanted us to do more hand holding and kissing so that's a good sign. Didn't get much out of that but we did kiss so that was nice

We go to this bigass midwestern state school so we never really see each other 'around' despite living pretty close

Also I didn't mean to exaggerate (title was a joke) it's not that she ignores me it's just that we haven't gotten closer since dating and maybe even slightly drifted apart which makes me sad

She seems down in general so is it reasonable to think it's due to depression? I had been depressed before and I would kinda feel like shutting out people due to feeling unworthy. Might be the same for her.

If that's the case what can I do?
>>
This happens, anon. It's something you can definitely ride out, especially since it's no one's actual fault.

When you have time, hang out with her 1 on 1 a little more. Do something fun she wouldn't expect (even just a new ice cream place) and don't hyperfocus on how close the two of you feel.
>>
>>17796593
yeah guess that's all I can do

only issue is she's seemed so down recently that I feel like I'm gonna be bothering her. That's my main concern really (the rest was just me ranting I really should've shortened it lol)

do depressed people even want to do anything? should I just leave her alone? guess I'm just frustrated since I was too excited and it didn't meet my expectations lol
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>17796272

>Why doesn't my gf love me anymore

>wat do

Ask your girlfriend about her feelings in your relationship instead of asking a bunch of strangers on the internet, you idiot.
>>
>>17796645
Well, a lot of depressed people appreciate the reason to have to leave the house. If she's not feeling up to it, she'll tell you.

Also, I'm sure she'd be happy to know that you won't leave her just for getting down.
>>
>>17796675
good to know

maybe I was overreacting I just didn't want to be bothering her and all
>>
If you feel like something's wrong, there's probably something wrong. But it might not be as bad as you think.

You two sound like you're 16-18, if that's true then It's pretty young and she's probably inexperienced and thinks everything's fine when in fact it isn't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.