[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for "autism over 9000"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pii-the-cavern-p25.jpg (320KB, 1469x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pii-the-cavern-p25.jpg
320KB, 1469x1080px
I don't feel much of anything, but I know I dislike people. Most if not all. I used to like a couple, but over time they've changed and no longer hold the same charm. I hang around a bunch of misfits (not in person, of course, that's just way too much) and they constantly complain about their inability to make friends/etc. It drives me nuts because I have 0 ability to understand or empathise with them. I don't fit in with regular people or misfits, which is pretty sad.

I feel overall pretty lonely, and I don't know what to do. I don't like people, but I need someone to make me happy.
Anyone else feel this way? Been able to fix themself?
Can anyone understand?
Am I fucked and inevitably going to grow old with no one to make me happy or share my success with?
>>
Why did you chose an HR Giger painting for this thread?
>>
>>17796383
Love H.R. Gigor, BeksiƄski, etc.
The art is just very interesting, kind of also represents how I feel sometimes.
Emptiness, sadness, lonliness.
It's all about your perspective though, that's just what I read from it.
>>
>>17796399
Giger paints from subconscious birth trauma. His paintings look alien indeed but also familiar.
>>
>>17796420
I did not know that, but they do feel comforting in a way.
I could construe that as familiarity
>>
>>17796206
>I need someone to make me happy.

Stop limiting yourself.

Do you not have ethical objectives or standards?
>>
>>17796433
I do have goals that drive myself.
They keep me content for now but in the long run feel worthless if I have no higher reason for pursuing them.
In my case, what is the point of aquiring all this knowledge if I'm just going to die without influencing someone else's life for the better, or even making significant steps in my research field(s). The former seems to me to be much easier to accomplish, while the latter is not so much. I'll keep going for the latter of course, but I don't want to chase a dream until the day I die and realise that I wasted all that time while never actually doing anything significant for anyone.
>>
>>17796433
Someday I'm going to be hokage
>>
>>17796455
I believe it.
>>
>>17796450

>realise that I wasted all that time while never actually doing anything significant for anyone.

There are plenty of ways to affect others for the better. Stop being a defeatist.
>>
>>17796480
Okay then, noted
>>
>>17796496

Really now you didn't go to Kindergarten didn't you?
>>
>>17796501
The cool thing about the chans is your never the most autistic person around.
>>
>>17796501
I do not think so. I might have.
Not really helpful though.

>>17796553
When I see someone more autistic around here then your hypothesis may graduate to a theorem.
>>
File: summoning.gif (935KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
summoning.gif
935KB, 500x281px
>>17796580
Did someone say autism
>>
>>17796580
>>17796596
Ye hath only to ask and ye shall receive
>>
>>17796619
I think that your and my definitions of autism may differ {"slightly","a great deal"}.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.