[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a girlfriend is fucking hard if you're a beta cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4chan.jpg (74KB, 555x485px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
74KB, 555x485px
Help.

So i'm the average guy you'd see browsing 4chan. The last time i had a girlfriend was over 5 years ago.. i was pretty average back then but i've become extremely secluded and i literally get panick attacks in social situations (intense sweating, rapid heartbeat, etc.).

I tried convincing people who i hang out with to start doing self-esteem increasing challenges and to be good with women.. nobody wants to do this because they're all comfortable with their situation. so basically i will have to do this alone. i'm FUCKED
How do i fix this?
>>
>>17796185

>i literally get panic attacks in social situations
>by which i mean not literal panic attacks, jsut sweating and a rapid heartbeat

thats not what a panic attack is.

>how do i fix this

realize that logically there is no consequences to practicing. you walk away if it goes south and half an hour later life is the same as it wa sbefore.

remember that its not a contest. you are not being awarded points for successful interactions. even the coolest most awesome alpha chads get the cold shoulder by strangers. cuz no one cares. we are all jsut living our own lives.

you are not bad for not being the kind of person someone is looking for at that moment.
>>
>>17796185
Have some fun and fall with style.

And by that I mean just do it for laughs.

>Hey baby boo how's about me and you?
>>
>>17796192
cool advice man
also, i do get panick attacks, they're just not as intense as maybe a literal psycho might have them, but that is still considered a panic attack obviously.. (e.g., i feel like vomiting, cant breathe properly, dizziness.) although it happens unpredictably so thats the shit part
>>
>>17796198
alone? it will make me seem like a psycho man. sounds fun though.
>>
>>17796203

>i do get panic attacks
>just not what an actual doctor would call a panic attack

stop self diagnosing. everyone gets tense in these situations. you a little more so, but its not a panic attack until you've gone 24 hours with it.

>>17796205

>alone will make me seem like a psycho

no it wont, it'll just make you seem like one of the many guys going out on their own.
>>
>>17796209
im having symptoms of panic attacks
thats self-diagnosed, im not gonna go to a fucking doctor because of it but its there and its obviously abnormal. thats not the point of this thread tho.
>>
>>17796235
That's really not a panic attack that's just some anxiety

Panic attack is like you're about to pass out
I'm pretty sure I was told by my dr that they mostly only diagnose people that have passed out at least once in their life

like you said it's not the point of the thread so just accept this as fact
>>
>>17796235

>its obviously abnormal

not really. i mean yours are slightly more intense than toher peoples but not by much. you describe how most middle schoolers feel the first time they experience these things, you just havent matured beyond that.

trust me its not remotely close to a panic attack.
>>
>>17796251
replying to the original thread would be more helpful.
>>
>>17796235
You're crazy, but not the kind of crazy that you think.
>>
>>17796259
i'm not going to believe that since most posters on /adv have bad judgement. you have no idea what i think, dumbass.
>>
File: 4e9.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>17796264
I'll give you a hint
>>
>>17796254

i already did.

you know what else might be helpful? not insisting you have literal panic attacks when asking for help and then continually saying 'THEY ARE REAL THEY ARE REAL' when peopel give you evidence they are not.

dont be tumblr. dont use these as an excuse.
>>
File: 1468545223801s.jpg (3KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468545223801s.jpg
3KB, 119x125px
>>17796185
>feel great in social situations
>have many friends who love me and it easy to make new ones
>no gf since 2014 havent had sex in almost a year
>feels.jpg
>>
Well yeah, "practice" is the only thing to do now. But I don't think just going out and trying to hit on girls is the best approach here if you can't even talk to people without getting extremely flustered.

You need to be able to express yourself without worrying about everyone will think. You need to open yourself to rejection. Deep down that's the reason why you can't talk to people, you're afraid you'll be rejected. So getting rejected (or simply putting yourself in situations that leave you vulnerable to rejection) will increase your "resistance". You will be less scared of everyone elses opinion the more you get rejected.

But trying to hit on girls in your state will bring the worst of rejections and you will feel absolutely terrible after it. Of course, if you keep doing it eventually you'll stop feeling so bad and you can even become comfortable being told to fuck off and called a creep by a girl you're trying to hit on. But this requires times and many tries, because the first times it will feel absolutely terrible. And because of that you might stop. You will find excuses not to do it, you'll start thinking you don't want to do it anyway and so on.

So I suggest starting small. Start by locking eye contact with strangers and smiling at them. Then starting saying "Hello!" or asking for the time or something like that. Something small like that. Then start making small conversation. Ask them about their day. You see the pattern by now.

I also suggest you read "Models" by Mark Manson. It explains these concepts better than I can and in more depth.
>>
>>17796366
good advice, i need to resist the temptation of giving up
>>
>>17796356
>no gf since 2014 havent had sex in almost a year
So you are suffering because of this? There are people here who the only pussy they've ever seen in their lifetime was theirs mothers
>>
>>17796443
Fat girl pussy is always available if you know where to find it
>>
>>17796459
somewhere under all the folds?
>>
>>17796485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq338WwBUpw

Fat girls need love too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.