[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandma is dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: gi-deathbed-vigil.jpg (31KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
gi-deathbed-vigil.jpg
31KB, 640x426px
She had a stroke and hasn't got long to live. I already went around and told her "goodbye". Should I go back and see her suffer those last moments?
>>
First of all, my condolences, even if she hasn't died just yet. If you know that it will be hard on you to see that, then you should stay away. Remember her as you knew her before the stroke.
>>
As a caretaker, PLEASE don't let her die alone. Time passes slower when you're alone. Stay at her side, remember that it's for her. Not for you.
>>
>>17795605
If you were close, then I'd suggest giving it a second thought, because once shes gone you can't bring her back to apologize.
If there has been a fair bit of distance, then you can step back a bit and breathe.

In either case, if you really don't think you have the emotional strength to handle it, then accept that you did say goodbye and she knows you love her.
>>
File: ORcAulb.jpg (47KB, 576x589px) Image search: [Google]
ORcAulb.jpg
47KB, 576x589px
F
>>
yeah go, especially for your family who is there and probably hurting
>>
>>17795605

If you have to ask yourself to do it, then you probably shouldn't.

>>17795614

There must be more people there. I hope so...
>>
I went through something like this with a family member. You should do it because you will regret not being there. Also to be completely honest its hard to be there and its going to stay with you for a while....but you should.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.