[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do I break up with someone If I live with him I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: break.jpg (35KB, 560x372px) Image search: [Google]
break.jpg
35KB, 560x372px
how the fuck do I break up with someone If I live with him

I know noone else in this town but I have a job here, finding a flat is a long process
I can't wait any longer

whatthefuck do I do
>>
>>17795590
Are you on the lease? If so no worries, break up and move out when lease is up.

Start looking for a room now on craigslist/trulia etc.
>>
>>17795600
and just live side to side in the same apartment until I have something? I feel like a total asshole already Idk if I can do this.

But I guess there's not much options

Fucking shit and all this right before christmas. At least its a "soft breakup", that means we already knew it was coming sooner or later and we talked alot.
Still
This sucks so much
how do you do it
My heart will literally break but there's just no love left in me and I'm sick fo pretending
>>
>>17795590
maybe give an acquaintance a call. maybe someone you hooked up with before living with a asshat
>>
>>17795590
surely you already got a new guy lined up or did you make the mistake of hooking up with a guy that doesn't have his own place or in a relationship and living with her.
>>
>>17795616
I have no hookups and no close friends in this town. Also he is not an asshat, I am the asshat. I feel like a piece of shit.

idk I feel like its torture to him if I just kinda stay in the apartement, even if we split up on good terms and I sleep on the sofa. It is probably. I don't fucking know
>>
>>17795623
good joke. I have nobody and I am not a sloot. If I were things would be easier, would they

Its regular falling-out-of-love fuckery and it sucks
If I just could flip a switch and feel the sparks again I would do it. But I its dead. I don't want to waste his time any longer, we have had these problems forever. Its time to stop.
We're best friends and it hurts.
>>
>>17795626

Typical female faux-guilt

You are dumping the man you live with at fucking Christmas. Too selfish and self-absorbed to even wait until the new year. Fuck you bitch.

If he's not an asshat then you should at least wait until Christmas is out of the way or until the lease is nearly up. But nah, typical female. No patience, no remorse, you want it your way NOW

>I have no hookups and no close friends in this town
>in this town

At the very least you have your eye on someone else nearby. Don't even try and deny it
>>
>>17795590
How about show us your ass, abd maybe someone on here will want to take you.
>>
>>17795637
>>17795633
Teen Angst pls go
>>
>>17795642
>doesn't know what angst means
>>
>>17795631
then I don't understand the rush. Just tell him what your plan is and set a timeline and if it happens to go into next year no problem. You are working toward the day you leave and he knows. Then you stay the fuck away from each other and be civil when you cross paths
>>
>>17795649

because she's a woman and will not wait a second longer than she wants to. To hell with ruining someone else Xmas.

she's clearly itching to jump on the next available cock asap
>>
>>17795649
That I could do. You think it is better than doing it right now?
His christmas would be sad nevertheless because he knows that we will probably split/move apart in the new year. I feel bad for acting all normal in front of his family tough. It all seems to me like play-acting. Like I was playing with him, leading him on. That's why I wanted to do it as soon as possible/now.
Idk.
If I do it like that I'll tell him that we don't give eachother presents this year tough.
>>
>>17795657
I'm not suggesting you do the family thing with him this Christmas but if he is still your friend a small gift between the two of you is ok. However, pick a day you will leave and your plan and communicate that with him so he knows there is an end. All that remains is making that day happen and if it comes sooner then you leave sooner.
>>
>>17795665
maybe that is the best..
>>
>>17795670
If you can do Christmas with your own family
>>
>>17795672
I can... But I was with his family for the past years, so they will definitely be suspicious. It was a long relationship.. I need to talk to him again..
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.