[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really dont know what to talk with a chick. Please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I really dont know what to talk with a chick. Please help me
>>
The best way to talk to a girl, or make small talk with anyone, is to ask them about themselves. What their line of work is, or what they're studying in school, what they like to do in their free time etc. and then go off whatever they say. That's how you make small talk.
>>
>>17795515

Depends on whether you mean any chick or a specific chick.
When getting to know a girl it's good to bring up a variety of topics and try to find common ground. Find out what they're into and what their hobbies are and express your own views on those things.
If it's a girl you already know a bit, then talk about things she finds interesting, ask about things she's mentioned in the past, bring up things you think she might find interesting based on the things she's spoken about, etc.

There's no formual that works everytime and with every girl. Just start with small talk and build up once you know which direction is best to take. Talk about things you find interesting, because if she doesn't find those things interesting at all, then it's probably not meant to be. Some common interests are good to have. It's not so much about what you talk about, rather than how. With some people (yes, even girls) it's easy to "click" and if that doesn't happen, then you'll just waste your time trying to force a conversation.
>>
>>17795522
Firstly, thank you. I do those things but at some point, i cant find anything to talk about. I know she likes me, and I like her. I'm usally good with people but when it comes to someone I like my brain suddenly doesnt work.

>>17795529
Thank you, She founds me interesting and I find her interesting but I cant find anything to tell her, I'm such a mess.
>>
>>17795522
This seems transparent and I doubt this would work for you if you went out and tried it as an opener.
>>
You don't talk to a 'chick', you talk to a specific person.
>>
I have the same problem... My crush usually initiates conversations but I'm shit at it...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.