[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bangin whores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4417.jpg (2MB, 3327x4991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
2MB, 3327x4991px
There's this girl who graduated from my school a couple years ago and has stayed local, she's relatively slutty but hasn't actually slept around much. We've seen each other a few times in the past couple months and we talk a little and laugh at each other's jokes and that's pretty much the extent of our interactions. How do I go about asking her to fuck? It's something I've wanted to do for a while and was always preoccupied.

tl;dr How do you ask someone for casual sex
>>
I wish i knew hahahaha
>>
You flirt with her and see if she responds. Get a bit tipsy and give her a compliment, tease her, try to get her in a huff a little bit. If she reciprocates, take it from there.

If not, that's your no. If she's not interested in sexually charged banter she's not interested in fucking. You don't just ask someone for sex, you gauge whether they're willing.
>>
Dont just ask, go out drinking with her or whatever. If she's a little slutty and likes you it will work out.
>>
>>17795472
>>17795473
shit, good tips but I don't drink, do I just get her drunk?
>>
>>17795478
You don't have to get her drunk, one to three units of alcohol are enough for most people to loosen up a bit and be less inhibited. You don't want her all hazy, just relaxed and feeling like having fun.

It IS easier when you both drink, though, there's a real comradery in letting your hair down together.
>>
>>17795478
Hm, getting someone drunk when you drink is not enjoyable, for neither of you belive me.

Maybe try dinner then? you know cook for or with her and then good old Netflix and chill
>>
>>17795489
sry meant *when you DONT drink
>>
>>17795489
>>17795495
that's a good one, thanks for the idea
>>
>>17795405
>slutty
>hasn't slept around much

which is it?
>>
>>17795554
He probably meant that he finds her trashy.
>>
You're a slut too. A male one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.