[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i think someone i know killed someone else i know and got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1473441709285.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473441709285.png
2MB, 1200x800px
so i think someone i know killed someone else i know and got away with it. what are some signs i should look for? it was a husband and he killed his wife, or so i hypothesize. hes already cleaned most of her stuff out within a months time and also has a girlfriend now. could that be a sign? im not sure id be able to get any evidence to prosecute this person, but id rather not have this person in my life if im right.
>>
>>17795357
Because he has a new girlfriend and got rid of her shit doesnt mean hes a stone cold killer
>>
If you're not confortable with the person, no matter what she did or did not, you have all the right to distance yourself from that person.

About the murder thing... I wouldn't recommend investigating it if you're not with the cops... It might get YOU into some criminal activity.

About the signs, you should look for the ones connected with the killing m.o. If she was poisoned, check if he bought any poison the days before and so on... See why you should be a cop to do it?...
>>
>>17795369
you're fucking retarded. im asking for other signs because obviously there's more information that i know about the situation than you could ever know.

>>17795370
im not talking about getting someone justice, because i already covered that up in the op. i wouldn't have any evidence. im just trying to determine whether or not this person is acting suspiciously or not. the way he could've killed her would've been through essentially feeding her everclear and inducing liver failure. (she was also a heavy drinker)
>>
>>17795385
What I said has nothing to do with justice... The question is, you might break the law pursuing that, and you must understand it.

Well, that would be real hard to find evidence or proof... I can't imagine a way to seek for it... Can't help anymore.
>>
>>17795400
dude. im not talking about talking to the police to start a formal investigation. i know it would lead nowhere. im literally asking for signs that a person may display if they have a guilty conscience.
>>
Wow, and what are you basing your murder theory on exactly?
>>17795401
How do you know the police wouldn't find anything? What makes you think you would? If you're such a super detective why are you asking adv for ideas on what to do. GTFO you roleplaying faggot
>>
>>17795431
>im a super detective

How do you lack this much reading comprehension. I'm literally trying to make the distinction here that I'm not trying to do anything as far as pursuing justice, you dumbassed baby dicked bitch.
>>
Cool story op but pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>17795401
htt p://lis taka.c om/10-signs-that-show-a-person-is-guilty/
>>
>>17795453
Then what the fuck do you want? You haven't actually given any information for people to work with. You got your answers either call the cops about it or move away you daft cunt. You already seem unsure since you're looking for signs that he did it. Did the guy murder someone or not? You're talking like it's a sure thing. Are you just some annoying fuck with binoculars who spies on your neighbours?
>>
File: 1461732118090.gif (154KB, 288x229px) Image search: [Google]
1461732118090.gif
154KB, 288x229px
>>17795470
completely fucking retarded
>>
>>17795492
Just ask him if he killed his wife directly, in a joking manner. "Maaan I haven't seen your wife in a while, did you kill her or something?" Then smile. Watch his reaction. If it doesn't work and he kills you to make sure you don't know anything, that works too.

Better idea. If you don't want justice and you don't have any evidence to show the cops don't pursue it and just distance yourself. It's a waste of fuckin time to wonder if he did it or not if it doesn't affect you at all.
>>
File: 1457941165476.jpg (47KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457941165476.jpg
47KB, 640x626px
>>17795505
>when he keeps avoiding the question
>>
>>17795514
Look for a new bumper sticker on his car that says "Killing my wife was surprisingly easy".
You won't be able to see any signs unless you question him or hang around him. My point is why would you, if you don't want justice?
>>
File: 1458690701133.gif (224KB, 500x115px) Image search: [Google]
1458690701133.gif
224KB, 500x115px
>>17795538
>AVOIDS THE QUESTION
>>
>>17795541
Wat is kwestion fraulein
>>
Can you tell us why you think the guy murdered his wife?
>>
If he killed his wife and moved on he probably doesn't have a guilty conscience. Why do you care what is in his mind?

Fuck off and stop shitting up the board.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.