[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want him back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0131.png (260KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.png
260KB, 1242x2208px
My boyfriend thinks I cheated on him. No matter what I said he believed other peope. That I don't even know. He believes everything everyone says except me.
I screenshot everything for him and send it to me and tell him everything.
But he still doesn't believe me. I showed him facebook messages and he seen the favorite bar and accused me of talking to those people. I only like they're posts.
>>
>>17795269
Get some fucking self-respect. Why do you want to waste your time with somebody who doesn't trust you?
>>
>>17795274
He always said he trusted me but every time he would always show signs that he doesn't. It wasn't wasting time to me. He knows I would never do anything he knows what I do when I do it.
>>
>>17795269
You want him back, but you're better off without a relationship with a guy who can't trust you.
You should accept the ticket out and learn to love yourself before entering another relationship.
>>
>>17795278
>It wasn't wasting time to me.
Dating someone who doesn't trust you sounds like a huge waste of time.
>>
>>17795285
Easier said than done. I've been struggling with insecurities and low self-esteem. He's made me feel good about myself without the words being sexual.
I felt confident and beautiful with him.
I always made sure to go above and beyond for him. His mom thought it was sweet of me to do so.
>>
>>17795286
I mean, if this relationship is what she needed to learn self respect, it wasnt a waste of time. Besides, depending on her age, there might have been actually some happiness.
The thing is, if she fails to comprehend why she shouldnt get back with him or if she gets in a similar relationship again, then yes, it might be a waste of time.
>>
I was happy. Happier than I've ever been. He gave me more reasons to try. I tried my best. My oldest brother said I should give him some time to himself. But that won't work... his sister was feeding into it saying I was lying and talking to other people.
>>
>>17795288
Insecurities and low self esteem is the thing you should focus on.
You shouldnt rely on other people to raise your feeling of self worth.
As easy as "if someone else makes you happy, what will happen when that someone is no more?"
You need to understand that you need to learn to love yourself and be able to take care of yourself emotionally before looking for another relationship.
Needing someone because he makes you feel pretty, useful, happy is a "band aid fix" for a deeper wound.
>>
>>17795293
I do understand. I just always thought he would understand me. That no matter he would understand and be there like we promised to each other after a bunch of girls accused him of cheating. He had admitted to getting drunk and asking a girl for nudes and talking to her for two days.
>>
come back when you are 18+
>>
>>17795302
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17795269
The problem is not you, but him. Either he trusts you or he doesn't - and because that is entirely his problem, there is nothing you can possibly do to change his mind.

Maybe - and only maybe - he'll come to his senses on his own, apologize and ask you resume the relationship. But don't count on it.

Accept the good that you got out of the relationship, accept that it is probably over, and above all accept that it is NOT at all your fault.
>>
>>17795310
I never thought it was my fault. I know it's his. It just hurts so much that he constantly thought I would decieve and lie to him. No matter what I did to prove myself it's like he ignored my efforts. Like he didn't even appreciate everything I've done for him. I made sure on our anniversary he got a text or I send letters to him but I never got one in return. He said he started writing but I gave up on hoping for one in return.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.