[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth staying at a job because you like a girl there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark-red-3d-glossy.jpg (89KB, 1774x2365px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-red-3d-glossy.jpg
89KB, 1774x2365px
Is it worth staying at a job because you like a girl there?
>>
>>17795204
How's the job?
How's the girl?
>>
Jobs fucking shit

Girl i would like to talk to more
>>
>>17795214
talk to the girl
make the job fun
>>
i want to but i feel as though i dont get a chance. Because at work and when i was a t school i always felt controlled to obey and do the right thing. Plus im not very close to anyone there should i just be like fuck it, take the risk and hope for the best
>>
>>17795214
BUT WHAT IS THE JOB?!?!?!
>>
Sure, why not? Most people hate their coworkers. You might at least make it fun, be the best, impress your crush, tease her, things like that.
Think of the job as just a place you sometimes go to see her.
>>
Say to her "I want to ask you out but can't because we work together." then quit immediately and ask her out.
>>
indoor trampolining park
>>
i've only had around one decent convo with here and she seemed interested. She didn't sound or look bored. ive said hi and smiled as well so i hope im off to a good start. But i havnt been put on the same shift as her for a while.
>>
It's OK to do that, but is it worth?... I'd say HELL NO.

Of course, it's a personal view of things, but I think you should strive to ur best, not ur confort. Obviously if the second one comes along, its awesome!

What I mean to say is this: If you feel like you can grow on that job, and that it's something you like, sure! Stay there and the girl you like is a bonus - and WHAT a bonus eh?

But if you don't, if you don't see yourself working on that for the next years, if you don't seem to enjoy the work at all... Well, I don't think a girl should be what determines ur choice in professional life...
>>
You make a good point especially since i hate the fuck out of this place
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.