[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the moment alcohol touched my lip, I knew something was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 192x187px
From the moment alcohol touched my lip, I knew something was special about it.

After years of pretty drinking, I'm beginning to really realize how seceptible I am to alcoholism.

I come from Scottish and Irish background, 8th gen Canadian. literally my entire family drinks pretty hard but I've never seen them drunk. I once got caught taking liquor from my parents and got a long lecture about how I'm "genetically pre-disposed" to alcoholism.

I never really took noticed to this until I realised how much I craved the stuff, it makes me feel complete man. Even after months of not drinking my body will still scream at me to get drunk for no reason.

What should I do to cope with this alcoholism I can't really help? I'm not really that bad of a drinker who needs a bottle a day, but my body still screams at me that I need to drink.
>>
>>17795059
literally the opposite for me

i tasted it and it was shit

im 24 and dont drink what so ever
>>
I'm 25 and have never had alcohol . I think you need to stop being such a piece of shit. What does being drunk even get you?

I'm prescribing you a big load of man the fuck ups
>>
>>17795063
>>17795061
Terrible advice you two
>>
>>17795081
i dont have advice but here's a bump and a (You)
>>
>>17795059
Same for me (I'm slav).

I bought myself pull-up bar and I'm doing few pull-ups and drink glass of the water every time when I want to get drunk.

I don't drink at parties too - I usually buy some kind of juice for myself. Except for winter, it is easier to resist cold when drunk (innawoods parties are the best parties).
>>
>>17795059
Addiction is a mental illness. It's not easy to beat these things alone, try get some psychological help with it. Godspeed OP, I really wish you all the best
>>
>>17795059

>A FUCKING LEAF.

Seriously though, get some scotch, pour it in a glass, drink till you are tipsy.
Then make 1 small glass of scotch last an hour so you don't get too drunk, but maintain your buzz.
>>
>>17795059
Slav here with the same problem.
I just carry a 0,5l of rakia wherever I go and take a gulp when I feel I need an impulse, which happens to be every 1-3 days, depending how stressed I am and when was the last time I got drunk.

WHATEVER YOU DO stay away from beer, don't drink to drown your emotions and never get drunk alone. Follow these rules and you should be fine.
>>
>From the moment alcohol touched my lip, I knew something was special about it

Stop romanticizing addiction.

Go to rehab, stop drinking altogether if moderate drinking makes you crazy. Get therapy so you don't turn to alcohol when you are depressed
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.