[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better to be single or in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 750x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 750x381px
>Currently freshman in college, just turned 18 yesterday, & never had a gf.

Ive had "things" with girls but we never really connected. Im wondering if it's worth it to continue being outgoing or just focus on something else. I've been told my personality is loveable, but I'm average, maybe slightly above on a good day.
>>
I never had a girl friend in high school either. Once I was in college I finally snagged some. The fact alone that youre older is going to make you desirable. Just hit on 16 year olds that need a ride. BUT DONT get used.
>>
Sit beside girls that seem to spark your fancy during lectures. Introduce yourself, try to make yourself seem appealing. Try get them to like you enough to want to study with you, etc.

My first time with girls at college were with those I studied with.
>>
Getting girls is like fishing. Yes you need to cast your rod but dont go screaming at the fish.

I like to let girls approach me, its a confidence booster, and they wont do it unless they are interested. But some girls are interested and WILL NOT no matter what talk to you first, its just some stupid ass culture thing in their head, so you wait to talk to them but dont make it odd, like have a REASON. That's casting your rod, now you see how talkative back she is or isnt, see if she finds a reason to keep to conversation going or tries to talk to you again the next day.

You can never let your motives be known. Girls are delusional and think a guy will honestly open their mouth to them for a reason other than show me your tits.
>>
>>17794834
Never heard this one before, how do you make yourself seem appealing during lectures?
>>
>>17794814

if being 'outgoing' is so hard that you arent focusing on other stuff, and you're ONLY doing it for girls, then you've been doing it all wrong all along.
>>
>>17794869
I didn't mean it like that, I would just put more focus on my priorities
>>
>>17794904

>i didnt mean it like that
>i just meant it like that

which is it faggot? if being 'out going' for the sole purpose of meeting chicks is getting in the way of your 'priorities' than you are doing it horribly wrong.
>>
>>17794914
>Being outgoing isn't a priority
>It also doesn't get in the way of them, but no longer doing it would make more time for certain priorities.

I don't know how else to explain it.
>>
>>17794960

if you already have all the time you need for priorities than just keep being outgoing :^)
>>
>>17794967
Yeah l get that it just sucks getting curved all the time by a girl who I looked to as potentially "the one". Maybe that's my problem, idk, I'm like 0 for 12 excluding the girls I couldn't connect with
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.