[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1320x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1320x2100px
Need some help /adv/. Gf and I are having some trouble in the bedroom, and I've pretty much run out of options. I took her virginity about a month ago, and it went as expected; some discomfort on her end, then good times were had. About two days later we had sex again, but the discomfort on her end was noticeably worse than the first time. I figured that she just needed to adjust for size (virgin tightness) and that it was normal. Third time spent a couple hours with foreplay, but still the discomfort was even worse and I couldn't even get it in. I have more details if needed but that's the gist of what we've been dealing with for the past month. Wondering if anyone has had similar experiences with this and found a solution? Pic unrelated
>>
I must tell you that virgin tightness as you describe it is not a lasting issue. The only time it should be present is if and when you're the guy to break her hymen and after that really you should be able to fit your dong inside given she is turned on enough every time after that.

So maybe you're just girthy as hell, maybe she is just super tight, maybe more foreplay before penetration and quite possibly some of all of that.
>>
>>17794783
Well the thing that concerns me the most is that previous to the first time having sex there were no issues fingering her, and now even that has become painful
>>
I suppose first and foremost; how wet are you getting her? What type of foreplay are you doing? Perhaps you need to try some different things?

One time I had sex with a virgin, it took a while for her to warm up to sex afterwards due to the pain during the first time. Our solution at the time was to use a ton of lubricant, going very slowly, and do as much foreplay as possible until a time where she felt more comfortable and could sufficiently get wet enough on her own. It took a couple months (and we only had sex once a week since we lived far from each other) but it was definitely worth it.

Some girls are less tolerant to pain than others, so you either need to adapt or you need gently adapt her to handle things better. But I think overall don't try to rush things.
>>
>>17794795
Foreplay is usually a combination of me eating her out and fingering, which gets her extremely wet. The thing I'm most concerned about is that it seems like it's getting worse, which I haven't heard of happening before.
>>
>>17794774
>>17794810
Ask her when the last time she vaginally masturbated was (if ever). How did it go?

Maybe on some level she is afraid of the pain of that first time and is subconsciously "clamping down" when it comes time for the deed, no matter how much she thinks she's into it.

Alternately, buy her a strapon and let he go to town on you. Show her you care.
>>
>>17794774
Send her to her gyn for a check-up. She might have an infection or you might have done incidental damage that just needs time to heal.
>>
>>17794774
i'm sure it's normal if only hurts the first time you put it in, then it should aliviate. it happens all the time but then it should go away
>>
As a woman with an unnaturally tight vagina (medical condition) I can explain.

The first time you took her virginity, you were almost guaranteed to be too rough. This can't be helped, even with lots of foreplay. You didn't give enough time for the tears to heal, so it hurt and got worse the next time, and so on. Give her two weeks or so, with just lots of sexy making out and grinding, don't touch her pussy. Then try again going super slow, lots of lube, fingering her slowly. Once you're able to finger fuck the hell out of her she's ready for cock, and she'll really be wanting it to. Make sure she's relaxed, lights off can help with that a lot.
>>
>>17796893
>As a woman with an unnaturally tight vagina

You got skype baby girl? shieeeeeet
>>
>>17794774

Sounds like Vaginismus but it could also be pelvic inflammatory disease
>>
>>17794774
After losing my virginity my vagina felt better after not having sex for about a week or 2..
>>
>>17796904
Fuck
Off
>>
>>17796904
You made my day! Lol
>>
>>17794774
coming from a girl you honestly just have to keep trying like it does hurt even for the first few months, but eventually it's good if you start to do it regularly. make sure she feels very relaxed in your presence, weed helps the woman relax, too.
after a while it may tighten up again but trial and error! keep trying pal, but don't force it
>>
Virgin tightness is a myth. The tightness most people describe is due to nervousness and anxiety from the girl.
>>
>>17794774
You might inadvertently have caused a bit of an inflammation.
Tell her to go and see a gyno to check if everything is okay.

I had the same happening to me after a yeast infection, after the infection was gone it took me 2 months to get rid of dryness, inflammation and mild soreness after fucking.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.