[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about my daily outlook about life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>If you want to have a girlfriend, you must surrender your self respect, welcome being rejected and ridiculed , and see how small and insignificant you are because males are expendable by nature

>You have to get a car to transport yourself. That means if you must deal with a good chance of getting into a car accident , die or paying thousands because you're too broke for insurance, pay hundreds in total for auto-insurance, gas, car repair, loans, and accessories.

>You could go back to school, but they always jumpscare you about the "real world" yet they drown us in dept and wouldn't guarantee and career if graduated. Plus, so many fuckin' normies with good social skills, groups, relationships, parties and drugs you'll never keep up with to be even level with them

>You could be focusing more on your goals but then you remember all the ones who are better than you at it and if you don't hurry yourself to be better, you'll be replaced. Your "passion" is now just a reason to provide for yourself. You must be the best to survive. But hate yourself so just getting a job is useless

You think it's pretty accurate? Im not sure how to think otherwise
>>
File: 1468461648850.jpg (91KB, 811x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468461648850.jpg
91KB, 811x499px
1. Any relationship that you are sacrificing your self respect for will not last, and being in one like that is a sign of desperation for affection. That's not how all relationships are. A relationship of mutual respect and trust is the ideal.

2.You can get a bike, walk or take the bus faggot. Cars are not that dangerous anyway. Probably more safe since you're in control + airbags and hunk of metal. Take extra lessons on "defensive/cooperative" driving if you're so scared.

3. Who's they? They can't jumpscare you if you know what's coming already. Become the normie with a twisted sense of 4chan humour. It's not like it's impossible to learn. You don't have to do drugs you weak willed pansy. Try: Succeedsocially.com

4. Do your best every day. Find your niche skill set and improve on it till you're uniquely useful. Make time for interesting hobbies. No one can love you like you can love yourself. Don't waste time hating yourself, cause it doesn't make you feel any better.
>>
your daily outlook is basically "other people have better lives and/or life could get worse, so why should i even try to do anything"

and the answer is you should try to improve yourself because reaching your potential will make you happier, not because you have to be better than your neighbor
>>
>>17794641
>What do you think about my daily outlook about life?
ok, let's give this a shot

>If you want to have a girlfriend, you must surrender your self respect
and I already stopped reading. you're an imbecile.
>>
Edgy
>>
>>17794690>>17794698

>That's not how all relationships are. A relationship of mutual respect and trust is the ideal.

>Men are the ones that has to be the breadwinner of the relationship
>If you don't comply with the girls commands, you're a controlling douchebag
>If you keep agreeing with them, you're a pushover and she'll leave you
>You must always make yourself look like the alpha because women generally hate weakness in men
>You must make a lot of money because you can't be poor and/or cheap to get her stuff she wants
>Don't be "boring" or else she'll leave you but vise versa doesn't happen as often and people don't usually rely on girls to be socially entertained as much as men
>Don't treat her too nice or else she'll leave/cheat on you
>If you fake being a jerk to attract her, you have to give up who you are because you're a slave to pussy and remember men are disposable

Men offer a lot more

>You can get a bike, walk or take the bus faggot

No one will take you serious if you keep riding the bus. Not employers, not friends, or future girlfriends. My family always gives me shit about me being 22 and can't drive because of fear. Also, airbags are more dangerous.

> Take extra lessons on "defensive/cooperative" driving if you're so scared.

Sure but how much money am I drowning down for myself?

> Become the normie with a twisted sense of 4chan humour

>DUDE MEMES LMAO

I haven't accomplished anything much during my years on this earth and I hate myself and people who look at me different. I can't imagine getting better at anything and anyone take notice of me. That i actually have a value. I always felt like theres not much to look at
>>
>>17794641

it seems like in your world you can either have everything, or nothing, and there is no inbetween.
>>
>>17794769
Why don't you go out and get some real life experience before assuming this this /r9k/ worldview is true. Your perceptions of women are way off and stereotyped.

What you own is not what makes people take you seriously it's your attitude. Get it fixed. Stop making excuses for being pathetic when you know what really makes people not respect you.

Don't spout memes, but if you haven't gained a sense of humor from browsing this place I don't know what you've been doing.

I understand the feeling of being worthless. No one is born with worth. People make themselves look more valuable than they really are, all the time, so take it with a grain of salt. You need to start accomplishing things. Start small. You know what your problems are, make an effort to fix them. As long as you're alive you have a gift called possibility. You can either fool yourself that it doesn't exist, or you can make some tough choices to change your life.
>>
>>17794769

oh yeah, i forgot that women are all robots running the same script who react the exact same way to every single thing.

for someone who has never had a girlfriend, you sure pretend to know a lot about them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.