[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there anything else I could have done with this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: basically me 247.gif (669KB, 339x190px) Image search: [Google]
basically me 247.gif
669KB, 339x190px
>met her at a house show
>hit it off
>we go to get fast food with the intention of smoking at her place afterwards
>her friend bails
>she texts me late at night after we went our own ways and is just talking to me a lot
>next day I hit her up and ask her when she gets off work
>she tells me she is skipping and invites me over, acting really flirty
>get over there and we smoke and drink
>making out hard
>she lets me grope her everywhere
>even a small amount of fingering
>try sex
>she keeps rejecting
>turns out she just got out of a relationship a week before because the guy cheated on her
>eventually leave
>things are never the same
>try to salvage it for a week
>its over and I chew her out via text calling her weak and too much of a coward to straight up tell me to my face she isn't into me
>tell her she spent a week fucking with my emotions and is just ghosting me after giving me a few little glimmers of hope
>basically tell her to go to hell

If any of you saw any of those late night "what do I do with this girl" text threads, that was me
Was there any turning this girl into my girlfriend? Even a friend with benefits?
Was I fucked from the start?
Maybe I could have turned it into something if I had waited weeks or months?

Everything was screaming at me to fuck her while I was there, all the signs were there, I wanted it so fucking bad, and I've been big into the whole "strike fast strike hard, take chances, just go for it" mentality all semester and that's how I've gained so much so far anyways, it's how I make myself be extroverted and stuff
>>
File: 2157.gif (351KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
2157.gif
351KB, 263x239px
Either way what's done is done and I've already moved on and accepted it, got two girls lined up who have agreed to go out with me and do shit (neither are white, one is a jew but that doesn't really count) (all those, how to get white girls threads are me)

Plus I'm basically falling back to just trying to get with drunken party girls now, I know I can do that much, gotten head before, one girl I may be able to make my friend with benefits and if not her I can find another one
Everything would have just been perfect if this girl had panned out for me though, we should have fucked right then and there
>>
Also I told her she led me on, which she completely did
She has to have known how much it seemed like she wanted to fuck, and then she is gonna blame me when it takes me a few times to get the message when it seems like everything else in existence is screaming the opposite?

And then an apology via text isn't good enough because as a lot of people would say its "thirsty" to send multiple texts back to back

Fuck her she could have been my everything, she should have been, she would have been, if I had just met her a few weeks later she wouldn't have given a shit about her stupid ex
>>
/adv/ is so hit or miss lately
>>
>>17794593
There wasn't much else you could have done. Eventually maybe she would have had sex with you but you can't really know that for sure. Either way I suggest you leave the door slightly open for her in case she wants to be fuckbuddies.
>>
>>17794635
You sound like such a brat yo

My advice is to stop caring so much when you get rejected
>>
You did good mate, jumped at an opportunity when you could, it was out of your control that she's emotionally messed up right now, I think your best chance is to not burn any bridges, don't make her feel bad for what she's done - I know misleading is bad, but you don't want bad blood between you two. Thank her for the time you were together and nothing more, if ever in the future she wants you back with her she will be the one to message you so don't end it with like "Thanks and if u still wanna hangout sometime..." don't do that. Be true to yourself and let her go, she's unavailable emotionally she's broken, and she did the mistake of trying to cover it up with some dude who'll finger her vagina and make up for the pain and void in her heart so she's made bad choices.

The classic "I don't know what I want from myself right now.. I don't think I need a relationship.." then goes and gets a guy anyway just to act fucking weird and be all closed up and unavailable.

Move on from it mate, maybe she'll return maybe not, smile that you managed to get a grill and that you're such a player, let it be a boost to your confidence and don't take the blow hard - she did this, it was out of your control.

Good luck.
>>
>>17796124
I never actually directly insulted her, aside from calling her weak and a coward, and I explained that by saying that she was too chicken shit to just straight up tell me, and that she had fucked with my emotions etc etc see OP post I greened it

In the final message I told her if there was ever a time she wanted to apologize now was it before I forget about her completely, if not then bye

And that was it
>>
>>17796124
I mean shit if she really wanted another guy in her life why not continue to hang out with me?
I even fucking said sorry to her in the beginning, but oh no that wasn't good enough
>>
>>17796148
>>17796156
well obviously she doesn't want another guy in her life, seems like you have it all figured out. good luck.
>>
>>17796148
>I never actually directly insulted her, aside from calling her weak and a coward,
Shouldn't have sperged the fuck out desu senpai.
>>
>>17796291
I didn't sperg anything out
>>
sdfa
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.