[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to work tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Macy's pic 1.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Macy's pic 1.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
Hello anons. I work at Macy's and am suppose to work tomorrow. I am normally working Receiving, but have now been put into Sales for tomorrow. I have only 5 hours of experience in Sales and am now having to work a 10 hour shift on the busiest day of the year. Should I call-in and use my sick days, or should I go (btw, I don't get paid more for working tomorrow).
>>
>>17794536
Id call in sick brah, say the turkey gave you the shits
>>
Calling in sick when they need you the most is not a good idea. Also it'll be good experience for you.
>>
Here's the options you have.
Call in sick when you're not and lose a sick day and also lose pay. Or go to work, gain a new experience, and gain money.

It's your choice.
>>
>>17794536
They will probably hate you alot for calling out, your in sales it's not rocket science, 15 year old kids walk into jobs like that all the time with no experience and do fine. Your in retail there's nothing special about it.
>>
>>17794536
What are you afraid of? You stand there, and when someone comes up to you and says "I want to buy this" you take them to the register and ring it up. A monkey could do it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.