[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Friend v. Boy Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I love my boy friend Steve, but he isn't my best friend (another guy Matt).

My boy friend isn't into the same things I'm into, but Matt is.

When I just want to chill, hangout, and make fun of the incorrect assumptions my boy friend makes, I hang out with Matt because he gets me. When I want to go out on a date and feel loved I hang out with Steve.

My parents told me they were best friends when they married each other. Is your boy friend suppose to be your best friend? Is your husband suppose to be a better friend than your other friends?

Maybe I'm not in love? Maybe my attraction is just physical? I don't know
>>
OK plain and simple, you're a whore and you would love to be treated as something special when in fact you're not.
>>
Date Matt you dumb bitch whore
>>
>>17794425
Kill them both and dine in their entrails

Anoint the dark throne with the skulls of the damned

BLOOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>17794432
>>17794434
Jesus, butthurt fags detected.
OP, it's perfectly normal to do different things with different people. No one person can satisfy all your needs. Just remember that, like these butthurt fags, not everyone understands this, maybe not even your boyfriend.
>>
>>17794425
>When I just want to chill, hangout, and make fun of the incorrect assumptions my boy friend makes, I hang out with Matt because he gets me

So you enjoy talking about what irritates you about your boyfriend, to your second platonic boyfriend. You do realize how shitty this makes you look right? You do also realize that platonic bf is probably just going along with everything you say because he wants into your pants?
>>
Never marry someone that isn't also your best friend.

Do with that advice what you will
>>
>>17794442

I'd say that when you are the mood to hangout and chill its not with you boyfriend but another guy...is a pretty big issue
>>
>>17794487
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17794501

>Asking your GF what to do tonight
>"I just want to watch a movie tonight and chill."
>Looks likes she is hanging out with Matt tonight

lol please dude if you don't see a problem.
>>
>>17794425
this b8 is of abysmally poor quality
0/10
>>
>>17794557
So once you're in a relationship, watching movies with other people is taboo?
What else is taboo, teach me please.
>>
>>17794570

There is nothing wrong, but the OP worded in such a way that suggests she doesn't hangout with her BF...ever...in favor of another guy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.