[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you have sex if you're fat and ugly as fuck and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1476935424455.jpg (146KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476935424455.jpg
146KB, 1080x1080px
how can you have sex if you're fat and ugly as fuck and disgusting and you've never even touched a girl in your life without paying for it?

it's on my bucket list, i'm 26 and it hasn't happened yet and i'm getting super nervous that it won't ever happen ;-;
>>
>>17794410
World of Warcraft

Werked for me
>>
basically be the opposite of you.
>>
>>17794412
i don't think you're funny
>>17794417
62 and skinny a handsome and paying for it?

how does that help the situation to say that.
>>
>>17794450
Its not a joke you fucking autist

I met a girl through WoW and fucked her when I was 19. A lot.
>>
>>17794410

>how can you have sex if you're fat and ugly as fuck and disgusting and you've never even touched a girl in your life without paying for it?

Pay for it.
>>
>>17794453

It takes a lot of balls to meet a girl through WoW and call someone else an autist.
>>
>>17794464
Ends justify the means
>>
>>17794471

>Ends justify the means

I'm gonna go ahead and heavily disagree with that.
>>
>>17794459
i only live 4 hours away from north nevada, sounds like i'm going to have to do that

i really don't like tattoos though and every hooker i've ever seen has lots of them

>>17794453
good for you.
>>
>>17794477
Totally worth it
>>
>>17794497
please help
>>
Have you tried fat chicks? Especially the older ones
>>
If you're not conventionally attractive, you are never going to score a chick like the one in your OP photo. If that's what you're looking for, start by lowering your standards. However, there are a plethora of lonely ugly girls who want to get dicked down.

Have you tried OkCupid? Even the ugly guys I know have had at least some success on there, although usually not immediately. If you can't rope the girls in with your looks, hopefully your personality will do the job.
>>
>>17794464
Correctamundo
>>
>>17794623
>If you're not conventionally attractive, you are never going to score a chick like the one in your OP photo. If that's what you're looking for, start by lowering your standards.
what you're saying is contradicting what you're saying. just saying.
>>
File: 1475901453839.jpg (3MB, 10000x2277px) Image search: [Google]
1475901453839.jpg
3MB, 10000x2277px
>>17794410
do this
>>
File: large.jpg (37KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
37KB, 500x307px
>>17794410
the fact you have to ask this means you never will have sex with a girl consentially on her own accord. you said yourself your fat/ugly/disgusting do you think that you might wanna change that to get a girl? what girl would approach you like that and just say hey lets fuck.
>>
>>17794887
>tfw eternal June 24th
>>
File: 1458240588818.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1458240588818.gif
2MB, 260x260px
YOU NEED TO STOP THIS SHIT BRO, STOP EATING SHIT, DONT BE SILLY, ITS YOU AND TRYING TO GET A VAG, GO OUT AND RUN, NOBODYS CARES IF YOU A RE A FATO RUNNING LIKE A GIRL

EVERYONE IS WORKING FROM SOMEONE, SO EVERYONE IS PROBABLY RETARDED AND MISERABLE, DONT BE THAT KIND OF SHIT: WORK YOUR RETARDED BODY, TRY TO SAY SOMETHING FUNNY ALL THE TIME, MOST SOCIAL JOKES ARES STUPID SO YOU WILL REALIZE THAT IT IS EASY. FUCKING LIE, LIE TO YOU, YOU NEED TO LOOK POSITIVE AS SHIT, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, SHOW THE COLOURS OF LIFES TO A RETARDED GIRL, THEN FUCK HER RETARDED BODY WITH YOUR TRAINED AND FULL OF YOUNG BLOOD BODY
>>
Be hopeful, as there are girls out there, attractive even, that legitimately do not care much for your appearance.

A couple things you need to keep in mind though. Firstly, you MUST be honest about your weight/appearance from the very beginning. Secondly you must appear confident in yourself and your appearance. Thirdly you must at least make it seem like you are making an attempt to become more fit.

Why does this work? A large percentage of women are incredibly insecure about their appearance even if they are mighty fine. You being confident in yourself, makes them feel better about their own appearance. And if you do end up losing weight, they feel proud and like they were the reason you changed for them.
>>
>>17794989
>there are girls out there, attractive even, that legitimately do not care much for your appearance.
i am aware. as i understand, no girls care for my opinion. now they do care ABOUT appearance, but they definitely do not care for my appearance
>>
>>17794887
Sauce? diet? regimen? Stats? how much does he sqwats?
>>
start by losing weight
>>>/fit/
>>
Give yourself some love bro. The way you talk its like you're a walking mistake.
If you cant find love to give urself, how exactly do you expect to make other love you, and im not saying romantic love, im talking about self respect, self acceptance and so on.

If you are fat, you are not accepting urself as fat or is not taking care of ur health, thats like a post on ur head syaing you cant love urself enough to beat life's adversities. Who wants someone who despises life as a partner? ...

What im saying is: work on making love to who u are and life itself. The joy and lightness that comes from it will attract people to you, sexually, professionally and other interests.
>>
>>17794410
I never understand this kind of mentality...

It's like a loser saying I worried I'll never be successful and then they continue to do nothing.

NO SHIT NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN IF YOU CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING, STOP BEING A PUSSY AND WORKOUT / GO UP TO GIRLS AND TRY AND IMPROVE YOUR GAME OR YOULL NEVER GET PUSSY, IF YOU ARE LAZY THEN GO TO SOME NERDY ASS ASIAN GIRLS AND SLAM THAT PUSSY U FUCKING DWEEB
>>
>>17794887
august looks best.
>>
>>17795330
thats a very rude thing to say
>>
>>17795314
"love urself :^)"
Fuck off.
>>
post pics of yourself

get tinder
>>
>>17795386
>using tinder
>tfw it's full of trannies

wew
>>
>>17795399
where you living ese
>>
>>17795407
not op but philippines

lel
>>
>>17795399
>using tinder
>tfw not getting any matches because ugly and uninteresting
and im not even fat like OP
>>
>>17795413
tru
>>17795414
post account, I can help
>>
>>17795414
at least you get to fuck tinder women anytime for free given how ugly they are, rather than trannies who might be the one doing the penetration in you instead
>>
>>17795429
>at least you get to fuck tinder women anytime
uh, no, thats the problem
>>17795422
i deleted it yesterday, biggest issue is probably that i dont have any good pictures and am shit at taking selfies
>>
>>17795433
>thats the problem

no, the way you think about yourself is the problem. i highly doubt you are way ugly to not get matches from tinder and like >>17795314 said, you need to love yourself some more
>>
>>17795440
i love myself a lot, at least twice a day
i swiped right on literally everyone all summer up until yesterday and got like 20 matches, 5 of which responded, none of which kept responding for very long
>>
>>17795449
then dont give up. you have fucking respondents, i literally see no reason why you would still call yourself ugly if some chicks would actually dig you
>>
>>17795452
>if some chicks would actually dig you
thats the thing, they dont
>>
>>17794464

That's the exact opposite of autism. He was able to carry a conversation and meet someone in real life. He was sociable enough and got laid. Do you know the amount of surprisingly attractive women who play these games? I am not even a gamer but calling someone autistic because they met someone through a game in teal life and got laid is retarded. What he did is the exact opposite of autism. Jesus fucking christ guys.
>>
>>17794410
Fuck a whore. You can afford to do almost anything if you have enough money to burn
>>
>>17794623
>Have you tried OkCupid?
Why are you suggesting this?

Because this
>Even the ugly guys I know have had at least some success on there, although usually not immediately.
is a lie.
>>
>>17795520
Illegal in most states. This suggestion is off the table.
>>
>>17794410
duuuude
if you already paid prostitues n didnt fuck them, find one and fuck her

reeeeeally duuude, seriously reeeeeeeeeally SEX IS OVERATED
especially in this society where women ARE objectified and everything is about being fit n hot n sex n being good in sex n having a big cock n a big car
naaaaaaaaaa

thing about it and find yourself a answer
donno im kind of lost n high
but i aint lying
>>
>>17795968
Lol
>>
>>17794410

have sex with a fatter uglier as fuck disgusting girl.

>BUT I DONT WANNA

beggars cannot be choosers.
>>
>>17794453
>>17794464
>>17795487
Every last one of you assholes are using autism as your all-purpose buzzword.

And none of you are right.
>>
>>17796005
Do not excuse girls for being fat.

They are using this to stay fat, you dumbfuck.
>>
Just buy a hooker OP.
I wish i did it sooner, instead of going around and being all "what if, boo hoo".
>>
>>17794410
Stop eating so fucking much. Shower daily.
>>
>>17794623
but the girl in OP's pic isn't that great at all
>>
>>17796167
You're an actual faggot. That girl is objectively hot.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.