[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gift Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hitler on a sledge.jpg (317KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
hitler on a sledge.jpg
317KB, 1296x728px
Let's share some gift advice!

Of course, you only know the person you are giving a gift too, but others may have input about that gift you can't decide on.
>>
>>17794337

Leatherman multi-tools.
>>
>>17794369
For whom?

I really enjoy my leatherman and everyone I know enjoys their's too. It makes me feel so handy!
>>
>>17794374

Close male family and friends, considering the cost. I am guessing you are asking for girls - that's usually situational in my experience. Depends on what they like yada yada.
>>
File: tumblr_odkv8nlHSC1rp8y35o1_540.jpg (60KB, 515x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odkv8nlHSC1rp8y35o1_540.jpg
60KB, 515x800px
>>17794337
a pack of sex starved rabid lolis
>>
>>17794382
My dilemna is deciding on whether to get my boyfriend a new phone ($90), which he needs. His phone's screen barely turns on.

OR Star Trek notes and a guitar stand ($20 together).

Obviously, the price is the deciding factor.
>>
>>17794422
You should get him a girlfriend that knows what the fucks going on ya feel me mamacita

Pinche puta
>>
I'll bite. I have two friends that I can't decide what to give them.

Both friends are passionate about films, video games and music. Part of me wants to buy one of them/maybe both a set of blank house keys related to Zelda (I.E. the bottom of the key is the hilt of the master sword or the hylian shield) but I don't know if they'd really be excited to receive that. I like giving gifts that I know people will love. Last year, I bought one of them a guitar pedal and the other one his favorite record of all time on vinyl (super rare and cost a pretty penny). Any general ideas?
>>
>>17794430
I don't understand your post. I know what I'm doing. I'm trying to decide between two different gifts, which he would like.

>>17794431
Guitar pedals and vinyls sound kindof costly. I'm surprised you spent that on your friends in the same year.

I think you could get them that key or some other memorabilia. To me, pop culture merchandise is the easiest and I do it often for "nerdy" friends.

I suggest switching it up. Maybe give one of them a Skyrim accessory and the other the Zelda key. Getting them both the same thing seems kindof cheap.

My last suggestion would be to check out deals on Amazon. They could lead you to items you didn't think about.
>>
>>17794454
I've had the same best friends for like 8 years so I kind of went all out last year for them and they generally do the same for me. I was thinking of giving one some Kingdom Hearts merch and the other the Zelda keys but I'll definitely be on the lookout for good deals coming Monday. I don't know shit about video games otherwise this would be a much easier task.

Also, maybe you could get your boyfriend all three gifts? He'd surely be stoked to get three awesome things.
>>
>>17794422

Phone by far. Of course, assuming you are willing to drop the money.

>>17794431
>>17794454

There are plenty of sites that will help with nerd gifts. I unironically think those things go in the trash though.

Get them some board/card games. Nerds love that shit.
>>
>>17794482
Both sound like good ideas.

>I don't know shit about video games otherwise this would be a much easier task.

You could check out Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/
Unless you don't know what games they are into to.

I can't afford all three. I have a few other gifts to give people and I'm moving soon. I wish I could.

>>17794485
Yeah, I'm going to sleep on it. I don't want to spend too much money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.