[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop having falling outs with people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: iu[1].jpg (8KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
8KB, 300x182px
I keep having a falling out with my parents; they made a dumb mistake that fucked me over pretty bad, and they can't fix it, but I feel like I'm being unnecessarily mean to them. I don't try to be, but it just hurts and I'm always pissed off at them since I can't really just move past it with every day being a reminder of it. I'm aware that I hurt them, and I regret it afterward, but I still do it at nearly every opportunity to get back at them for hurting me.
>>
I understand where you're coming from. I used to be in a very similar situation. just know that you have every right to be angry at them. they fucked up and your feelings are 100% valid. just make sure to not do anything that they can hold against you or anything that will never be forgotten.
>>
>>17794083
meditate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
>>
>>17794083
>>17794094
Dumbasses. Especially today you act like this.

Grow up everyone makes mistakes and that includes parents. You can't avoid fucking over your kids at some point. Having a good relationship with parents is a two way street and just by your attitude I can 100% tell they put in much more effort.

Forgive your fucking parents or continue being distressed anon
>>
>>17794121
and do a loving kindness meditation
and try to think before action
http://marc.ucla.edu/meditationsatthe-hammer-museum
>>
>>17794083

I think it's basically realizing that either a). Your friends are losers or b). They don't respect you and then running away from the situation without resolving it.
>>
>>17794126
>Misuse identity for credit purposes and ruin credit score
>Use my state email to impersonate me to professional superiors and leave a bad impression
>Renege on a gift without telling me and leaving me with the bill for the aforementioned gift to the tune of $16,000 which I could've handled if they gave disclosure instead of being sneaky about it, putting me out of school and in a financial-aid limbo for 2+ years

Fuck off, Anon. They put in more effort my ass.

Though I am asking about how to forgive, yes.
>>
Wew
>>
>>17794141
You don't have to forgive anyone. You can still be civil with them and love them but there's no requirement saying you must forgive them because they're your parents. If your spouse, friend or a stranger did the same thing would you want to forgive them?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.