[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1475702619970.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475702619970.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
I don't know what to do with my life. I'm a senior in HS, and when school lets out I just really won't know what to do from there.

I'm one of those fags who hates society and shit, I don't mean to be cringy or rant about it; I just don't want to be involved. Unfortunately, I'm domesticated, and I know that my views on living off the land are heavily romanticized. Ultimately, I just want to be happy, like everyone. I have little reason to believe I'll find happiness through the pyrrhic victory of modern man's life. Are you happy, Anon? Did you succeed? Was your struggle worth it?
>>
File: 1452744750367.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452744750367.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
If all else fails to show, I'll probably just go to college and procrastinate my life.
>>
You know, I used to be like you.
It'll get better. Seriously.
Get to college. Study hard, party harder. Make connections.
The reason you feel alien is because you're not clicking with the people you hang out with. You'll find the right ones, eventually.
>>
Once you get a job, start a family. Trust me. That commitment changes a man. My uncle used to not give much of a fuck and did this and that, but once he got married, he was still a fun guy, but he also had goals that he had to fulfill and he has become a more complete man in his eyes and mine.

Trust me on this, a family will change you and you can still have fun. There are many cons and they kind of suck. You might not get much time alone, but raising your kids right so they can take in and pass on your wisdom and unique views will feel great. But make sure you find someone loyal and loving. You don't want to be trapped with a bitch.

Though it doesn't seem obvious, not all women are whores. You'll find someone like the others did. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>17793833
You can do what you want, but first you need to buy land and know what the fuck your doing, it's basically your dream I would assume work to it, but the thing is you got to stop being a whiny little kid that just wants what you want "just to happen" you need to work to what you want and be sustainable
>>
>>17793833

FUCK. Where are the vanishing points in that drawing? Is it basic a single vp in the middle? Then how the fuck did the bed get drawn?! This makes me rage. I am going to do it for the first time in life, here it goes:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17794053
Okay, but how would I go about learning these things? I have no experience with anything rural and I'm poor as hell. I understand the 'just do it' attitude and all, but I can't just save up for years, buy some land, and know fuck all about what I'm doing or how to support myself. Are there classes I could take?

>>17794075
I'm an artist and the picture is fine, the VP is in the middle. Simple one point perspective.
>>
>>17794087

>I'm an artist and the picture is fine,

I don't disagree that it's fine. I just don't understand why.

>the VP is in the middle. Simple one point perspective.

And this is my problem - open paint and trace to VP. Not a single one of them goes to the same endpoint.
>>
File: singlePointMyAss.gif (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
singlePointMyAss.gif
731KB, 1920x1080px
See pic-related. Also, I don't understand how he decides how far to go into the room before cutting off the frame. I can't into art.

Anyway, forget the delusion that "living alone on some land" as any sort of decent life. Also, guess what? You will be fucking poor as shit if you decide to do that - to the point of not being able to afford internet.

Seriously, "buy some land, escape from society" is a pipe dream. Go to college for a real degree if you can afford to, figure it out from there. Or go to the military. Unless you have some brilliant idea on how to do neither and still not be broke.
>>
>>17794107
The only time perspective matters *that* much, like to the dot, is in realistic works. As long as it isn't completely fucked and the depth is understood it's fine.

--------------

Like I said, I know that my views are romanticized, but that does not mean I am delusional. You have to first realise that your ideal life may differ from mine. I don't want to be rich, I find solace in books and family, which can exist without internet (I come here for /lit/, but I do not depend on it).
>>
File: JAM7cJF.jpg (89KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
JAM7cJF.jpg
89KB, 1024x803px
>>17794107
>that star

Deepest Lore
>>
>>17793852
Not him but my problem is I just don't want to fucking work in a shit job. I already worked one, and it made me nearly fucking die. Unless I found a way to magically go to college and pay car insurance without having a shit job. Till then I'm kinda just floating here.
>>
>>17794107
>buy some land, escape from society
Have you watched Survivor, or Alaska the Last Frontier, or any of the survival shows at all????

It's FUCKING hard. And you need a lot of shit to do it at all. What will you eat? Wear? Sleep on? Use for a roof? Protect yourself?

Wake up. Go to college. Get a gf. Live a little.
>>
File: metatronscube.png (132KB, 1000x1108px) Image search: [Google]
metatronscube.png
132KB, 1000x1108px
>>17794144

>The only time perspective matters *that* much, like to the dot, is in realistic works. As long as it isn't completely fucked and the depth is understood it's fine.

Well, that picture is doable without understanding shit, but shift the observer to the left read corner of the room and have them looking at the far right corner. Good luck getting it right without cone of vision and fully understand perspective and foreshortening. Anyway, that's just my .05 - I can't draw for shit. Read some basics and they are nowhere near enough.

>>17794149

>tfw I genuinely don't remember what the pentagram is supposed to represent
>>
File: 12345.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17794183

>The pentagram was used in ancient times as a Christian symbol for the five senses,[11] or of the five wounds of Christ. The pentangle plays an important symbolic role in the 14th-century English poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, in which the symbol decorates the shield of the hero, Gawain. The unnamed poet credits the symbol's origin to King Solomon, and explains that each of the five interconnected points represents a virtue tied to a group of five: Gawain is perfect in his five senses and five fingers, faithful to the Five Wounds of Christ, takes courage from the five joys that Mary had of Jesus, and exemplifies the five virtues of knighthood.[12]

>Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa and others perpetuated the popularity of the pentagram as a magic symbol, attributing the five neoplatonic elements to the five points, in typical Renaissance fashion. By the mid-19th century a further distinction had developed amongst occultists regarding the pentagram's orientation. With a single point upwards it depicted spirit presiding over the four elements of matter, and was essentially "good". However, the influential writer Eliphas Levi called it evil whenever the symbol appeared the other way up.

shiggy diggy
>>
File: 1124162054[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1124162054[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17794189
>tfw no ANBU gf

The girl I like right now wears pentagram pendants
>>
>>17794196

Those are the best. Though when they grow up there is a risk period where they don't want to let go of their crazy delusions and go into pothead wiccan hippy mode. If they get past that, they are amazing.
>>
>>17794161
I don't watch TV you scrub
>>
>>17794204
Shes a fat dumb slut but her smile is adorable
>>
>>17793833
An Hero before it gets any worse.
>>
Learn a trade OP. I was in the exact same position as you roughly from 14-15 to literally 3 months ago. I'm 22 now and I am finally grasping what the hell I want out of my life. I will go against the grain a little and say DON'T go to college or uni or whatever post secondary institution is being forced upon you. It doesn't work for everyone. Certainly not for me, I was harassed and abused into accepting uni and it did me no good. I stayed a total of 1 week before dropping out. Get a shit minimum wage job for starters. You'll start understanding what money is worth and this will drive you to improve your position in life. I'm not saying ditch learning, that's always important as an intelligent human being. Never stop learning, but don't become institutionalized in the 4-year degree craze either that's currently sweeping our generation. I was/am domesticated too, always had a fondness for nature and the outdoors but nowhere and no means to actualize it. I was never good with tools or my hands and no one ever taught me but I have a feeling I'll be forced to teach myself a lot very soon. Now I'm working a shitty minimum wage job full time to save money for trade school where I hope to become a welder to some capacity. I know it's next to impossible to find work, it took me nearly 4 years before I began looking seriously and I took the first full time opportunity that was offered. Before this I was playing WoW vanilla servers 24/7 wondering what the fuck to do, using the game as an escape and a means to keep clinging to at least something. If you want some awesome motivation, check out a youtube channel called Survival Russia. It's a guy living exactly what you are envisioning, out in the Russian Taiga almost fully self-sustained with a wife and kids. He shares a lot of general wisdom and life philosophy in his clips aside from the survival demonstrations and he's certainly helped me realize that sort of thing is possible to achieve.
>>
>>17794263
Comment was too long.
In relation to the youtube channel I mentioned, there's a link below to a fantastic video. I started trying to apply this philosophy to every day situations and it has changed my outlook on things vastly. Progress is slow but steady and the change is coming on.

Here's one to get your started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnYkJreNRGo
Wish you luck anon.
>>
>>17794263
Also if you can do better than minimum wage than by all means go for it, I'm only projecting myself into your situation as that kid who has never worked a day in his life and didn't know where to start. Be careful with women, too many psycho self-entitled crazies out there who want things handed to them on a silver platter. ALWAYS care for yourself first before things get out of hand. The right one is out there for ya.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.