[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is genital herpes like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 125125.gif (564KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
125125.gif
564KB, 500x281px
I'm not betting on me being able to get a girlfriend before the year is out, but I can get hook up with random half drunk party girls

Is genital herpes just a mild annoyance that shows up every once in a blue moon, or is it constant and really bad?

I wanna just go raw with some random party girl, its basically statistically impossible to catch hiv/aids from straight sex as a guy, and all the other std's can be killed with antibiotics

Herpes is the odd one out
>>
>>17793794
It's cold sores in an unusual spot.

No, I mean literally. It's even the same virus; often a different strain, but sometimes not even that.
>>
>>17793794
>its basically statistically impossible to catch hiv/aids from straight sex as a guy

Go home Christianity you're drunk.
>>
>>17793814
google it
>>
>>17793819
>It is a 1986 horror novel by American author Stephen King.

That didn't help.
>>
File: 1476151653497.png (349KB, 446x345px) Image search: [Google]
1476151653497.png
349KB, 446x345px
>>17793822
Are you retarded
>>
Neer tarp up, never pull out, always fill guts mate.

This is the code that I live by and I've never had a kid and never gotten an std (except for thrush which is super easy to treat).

Go forth and spread your seed my dude
>>
>>17793830
why yes i am thank you
>>
>>17793842
nigga what
>>
>>17793814
It's actually pretty true. A lot of the places where HIV is endemic among straight couples having vaginal sex are places in Africa where women intentionally try to make their vaginas as dry as possible before sex. Practices like this and anal sex increase the likelihood of blood contact, and when you take that out of the equation the likelihood of HIV transmission, especially from female to male, is really, really low.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex
>>
>>17793890
>intentionally try to make their vaginas as dry as possible before sex

why?
>>
Just because you can cure a disease with antibiotics doesn't mean it will be an easy or painless experience without permanent damage.
>>
>>17793907
Antibiotics are literally pills you swallow with water
And what permanent damage
You mean syphilis?
>>
>>17793902
Different cultural standards for what feelsgoodman and also views on female sexuality. Some of them rub their vaginas with peppers and shit.
>>
>>17793936
Chlamydia and gonorrhea can have permanent effects, including infertility, especially if you don't catch them early enough. That's why it's important to get tested often.

Men have a little more resistance to them because the our main sexual orifice is the urethra and therefore we can literally piss the organisms out sometimes. BUT, these diseases can fuck you up even if you don't have symptoms, so get tested regularly if you're sexually active with new partners.
>>
File: 1473906837408.jpg (248KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473906837408.jpg
248KB, 768x1024px
The symptoms are mild for most people, but some people are in horrible pain every day. 80% of people that have herpes don't know they have it and it can lay dormant for years with little to no symptoms.

Condoms don't protect you from it either and even people that regularly get tested most likely are not being tested for herpes unless they ask for a specific blood test.

The stigma from being infected is the worst aspect and you now have to disclose this to every new partner for the rest of your life (unless you're a sociopath).

It's a roll of the dice either way, but condoms help lower the odds. Good luck.
>>
>>17794073
>horrible pain every day
Everything I've read says its mostly weird to look at and that its basically sensationless
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (36KB, 578x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
36KB, 578x508px
>>17793822
>>
>>17794216
That's the case for a lot of people, but not everyone. The reason you get outbreaks in the typical regions of infection is because this infects your nervous system and basically lives in the base of your spine. So yes it can cause pain, especially if it's in the urinary tract... It is minor for most people, but some people get wrecked by it and medication doesn't help them much. You can get flu like symptoms and whole host of other shit. A herpes infection can also kill a child.

My outbreaks feel tender to the touch, but not much else. I'm convinced the pharmaceutical companies made a big deal about this shit to sell pills. There is a good chance of getting it either way and you could even have it already without knowing.
>>
>>17795866
>I'm convinced the pharmaceutical companies made a big deal about this shit to sell pills.
That's true.

Anyways, I'd avoid it if I could OP. I've had it for a few years and it isn't more than a minor annoyance a couple times a year at worst. That being said I'd prefer not to have it. The social stigma sucks and there's always some anxiety that you won't be able to find someone who loves you despite it.

If sex is that important to you go for it I guess.
>>
faa
>>
I have HSV-1 genitally, and my first outbreak was pretty hideous. Subsequent ones were not so bad. Itchy or a little bit of burning + junk pimples.

I'm on daily meds now and haven't had an outbreak in like a year.
>>
Ok as a guy who was once
paranoid by all this and did days of research
here's what you need to know
for the most part condom will protect
you from everything except hpv and herpes
hpv is what gives guys warts on their dick
the only way to prevent hpv is to get a vaccine called gardasil 9
now with the herpes
there is a strong chance yo have herpes or hsv-1 if you ever kissed a girl or shared a drink with a friend
everyone has it and if you say you don't you're in denial
herpes 2 also can't be prevented
so once you're infected which will happen
if you have sex with more than one girl
you better eat a clean ass diet, manage stress, and your immune system will suppress that shit until you're old or dead.

tldr; herpes is basically like a common cold that can
be managed with good health
the media is retarded and tries to make it
a bigger deal than it is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.