[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /adv/ qt girl in my class she's quiet and doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479179530175.jpg (155KB, 638x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479179530175.jpg
155KB, 638x644px
alright /adv/

qt girl in my class

she's quiet and doesn't talk a lot

never an open seat next to her in class

after class she just leaves

how do I start a conversation with her

also is adding her on facebook and talking to her on there to break the ice okay? why or why not?
>>
shameful self bump
>>
>>17793519

There is no 100% safe way to approach her.

You could add her on facebook.

Be earlier to the class, so you get to seat next to her.

Just don't seem creepy or desperate.
>>
>>17793620
Like anon said, there's no 100% safe way to approach her, you might get rejected even if you don't do anything wrong. She might simply not be interested.

I would say either add her on facebook and send her a message or talk to her IRL before adding her. I guess it doesn't really matter, but the first one might be easier because you seem pretty nervous about it. Like anon said, just don't seem creepy or desperate.

I recommend approaching her with a school topic, because you know for sure it's something you can have a conversation about and it would be natural to talk about it even if you weren't interested.

Don't be afraid of faiilure!
>>
>>17793620
>>17794008
>don't seem creepy

I guess therein lies the problem. I'm not an ugly fuck but I'm also not handsome af either. How do I not come off as creepy?
>>
>>17794363
have you EVER talked to her in class before? does she even know you exist? doesn't sound like it from your OP.

if that's the case trying to first talk to her on Facebook would seem pretty fucking creepy to me personally. just my 2cents.

just get to class earlier. have confidence. initiate conversation. worst case scenario you don't make any sort of move and regret it for sometime. if you so make the move and get shot down it'll be much easier to go on than living with never knowing.

speaking from experience here. just do it faggot.
>>
>>17793519
Find a way to run into her on campus.

"Hi. You're in my Econ 210 class, right? Did you get the last assignment?" - "Yes, here it is." - "Thanks. You're a life saver. I'm Bill, by the way" - "I'm Nancy" - "Well, thanks again Nancy. I owe you one."

Then the next time you see her you can chat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.