[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up a perfect relationship by texting other girls in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476970060208.jpg (90KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1476970060208.jpg
90KB, 960x958px
I fucked up a perfect relationship by texting other girls in testosterone frenzy

Now she is heartbroken and I am disgusted at my actions. How the fuck do I correct this?
I have come to the inner conclusion that she is all i want, and she wants to be with me really bad but neither of us know how to trust me.

How do i keep myself in check? Pic not related
>>
She is gone. You keep yourself in check by remembering this every fucking day.
>>
My now ex did almost the same thing, except it was via dating websites and not text. I dumped him when I found out. There is no going back. In the future, learn some fucking self control, and don't treat anyone else like that. That's all I told him, too.
The next time you have something worthwhile, don't take it for granted you man-child.
>>
>>17793370
>testosterone frenzy
Being a man has nothing to do with making you do these things. You got dumb, you got caught, it's most likely over for good, unless your gf forgives you.
>>
>>17793370
It's over, move on. Next time you find someone you see a future with, don't fuck it up by doing the same thing.
>>
>>17793370
fag
>>
>>17793370
>I have come to the inner conclusion that she is all i want
That ship has sailed I'm afraid.

I'm not saying this to be mean, it's just an outsider's viewpoint - if she really was all you wanted, you wouldn't have gone looking for more. Think back to when you were a kid. Think of that toy you didn't play with for years, and you'd forgotten you even had it, but when your mum threw it out you were heartbroken. That's the exact same emotional reaction you're having now.

You'll feel like shit for a while, but you'll get over it in time. If it's any comfort, every last one of us has that one girl who we let get away that we never should of, that we know we won't find another like her. It's just life mate.
>>
>testosterone frenzy
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>17793370
If you love her and she loves you, you can still get her back. You have to sacrifice yourself in every possible imaginable way to show her you actually love her.

If you do, REALLY REALLY do, you won't text other girls.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.