[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give up on socializing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I absolutely give up on interacting with people, even online. I only have my girlfriend to talk to. After high school graduation this year no one talks to me anymore. Talking to people feels like more of a necessity than a want. I got banned from 5 facebook groups already. I got banned from here 30+ Times.
I think there is something wrong with me.
How do I modify my brain to not require social interaction? Because I obviously don't belong. I wasn't meant to be human.
>>
>>17793333
Bump
>>
>>17793333

Why not just learn some social skills instead? There are books on this stuff and how to act and speak.
>>
>>17793333
>>17793377
you get nice digits at least
>>
>>17793398
Yeah, but at what cost? I still have 30 bans on this Website. At least here on 4chan you can redeem yourself by learning. Elsewhere the world isn't so forgiving
>>17793393
I read those things. I think what my problem is I get too comfortable around people, groups, and websites. Because people I'm not close with say I'm a good or cool person. At the same time too according to other people I act robotic. Maybe I do. Because I Approach people with set Plans and directives In mind (Not Selfish plans). I assume people would act and react in set variables in set conditions. Mayve I'm autistic, literally
>>
How the hell did you get banned here 30+ times without trying? And what did you get banned for on facebook?

Anyways, yeah, as anon pointed out it's better to improve your social skills, learn to open up and how to attract other people like you. You will enjoy it after a while. That's what I'd recommend.

But, if for some reason you just want to kill and bury your social life you should be aware of some things. It's not healthy. Most likely you will never be as happy as your average normie. You can't really trick your brain into not needing socializing, you will crave it to some extent and be affected by the its absence. If you really want to go that route the closest thing to a replacement is fantasy. Read fantasy, play videogames, watch chinese cartoons etc. When we're engaged in a work of fantasy we perceive its fictional characters as real, to some extent and reading about them, watching them on a screen, imagining them etc is a substitute to interaction with real people. Not a perfect substitute, obviously, but it's the best you've got. That's why waifus are a thing now.
>>
>>17793434
I used to live that life. But there would always be something to pull me back onto reality.
Also the bans came from me being an autist in high school when I first started posting here. I used to shitpost as well but ice since stopped. I only did it to make anons laugh.
Like I mentioned earlier I think I have trouble keeping friends, because people that know me on the surface say that I'm likeable and cool. Also It could come from me being quieter than I thought
>>
>>17793434
Forgot to mention the rules of these facebook groups have it where if you say the word faghot ir hive any sort of insult you're banned for life. That's how I got banned from overwatch community and astonishing school of gifted nerds
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.