[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want nothing more than to live for a woman. I want to love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479630200067.jpg (260KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479630200067.jpg
260KB, 633x758px
I want nothing more than to live for a woman. I want to love her, and support her, and provide for her and make her feel safe and secure. I don't think this is very healthy though, particularly because outside of doing this I don't want much. I feel that this is a cuck mindset and not something women are actually interested in. I need to become more normal about this relationship stuff but I don't know how.
>>
File: 1476681018360.jpg (71KB, 501x663px) Image search: [Google]
1476681018360.jpg
71KB, 501x663px
>>17793240
It's only cuckoldry if you'd want to also provide for her kid(s) from a previous relationship or you would want to see her being fucked by a pack of wild niggers.

If she's a virgin then it's all good.
>>
>>17793240
I'm the same way OP so I'll be monitoring this thread.
>>
>>17793240
if you have a lot of money become a sugar daddy on seekingarrangement
>>
>>17793240
You can, but if you do it with a slut, someone disinterest with you or a woman that loves taking advantage of weak numale cucks; I guarantee you, you will then hate women, when there are good ones out there. Do those things, but do it for good women, who respect you.
>>
There's a lot of women who might see you as someone to take advantage of it you're this way. And there's also some women who will allow it, but will be super-suspicious of you because she thinks you're trying to cover for something.

So, once you eliminate those 2 types you've got something like .0001% of the female population to choose from. Good luck!!!
>>
>>17793240
Did you just broke up with somebody boy?
Dude... I had the same... now all that counts Is my personal success, and women will come. I want to become as successful as Trump, Putin or Hitler right now. Think about yourself first mate. What will women give you, her vagina? If you will be her dog she will not appreciate it either of way. Trust me I know that!
>>
>>17793385
I think you've missed the point of what OP's talking about.
>>
Yeah, that's a terrible idea. Despite what Hollywood movies might tell you women are generally turned off by that kind of thinking and behavior.

What you need to do is to find your own goals and aspiration. Those usually stem from your interests so if you have no idea about what you want to do with your life you should start trying new things and having new experiences. Anything goes, things like sports, board games, reading, traveling etc.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.