[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little brother is not home yet, dude isn't the kind to wander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Little brother is not home yet, dude isn't the kind to wander around without telling shit, phone is turned off since I get the voicemail.
It could be any stupid shit,really, he's not a drugged shitty teenager but I don't want to take this lightly.
What are my options, before calling the cops ?
>>
>>17793143
Any way to locate the phone ?
>>
>>17793143
Let him be a kid and do stupid shit.
>>
>>17793145
Fuck off, I'm not a shitty big brother overstepping, just don't want him to do stupid shit, he could have warned us about him going out and we would have been fine

Help or leave
>>
>>17793153
>give me the advice I want to hear or leave
>>
>>17793143
Options
1. Call cops
2. Do nothing
3. Look for him
Calling cops is beat imo, nothing to lose
>>
>>17793209
Thanks looked for him, asked friends of his age.

>>17793205
I'm not here to play morals. I was asking for practical advices to look for someone, not asking what was the best life choice.

On the other hand, you want to let your little bro suffer from his own stupidify when going out without telling you where he is, that's your call, but don't act pissed when someone is doing something else, you're not a model of truth fucking faggot. Next time don't /adv/, go on /b/
>>
>shitting your pants because a teenager tests some boundaries
>>
>>17793509
> I'm such a good parental model, I don't give a fuck about my son/bro, I don't even know if he's doing something really dangerous, getting with the wrong people, or maybe dead in the street. AND if any of these numerous situations happen, I couldn't do shit because I don't know where he went

Sure. You must be the kind of fag who dressed emo just to piss off overprotective mom
> that nut a phaese mum I'm edgy all day long
>>
>>17793143
More details? How long has he been gone? Are there any actually any legitimately dangerous things that could happen nearby (what type of area do you live in)? Does he have a car?
>>
>>17793527
It's okay, it's been settled, sorry stil a bit confused so I didn't put it explictly >>17793527

Thank you for you concern, I actually appreciate nice m8s on /adv/
>>
>>17793516

Dude, hes a fucking teen, not a toddler.
Let the little shit make some tiny mistakes, is he retarded and will start to run in front of cars for fun or something?
What will you do once he goes out drinking or on vacations with friends?
>>
>>17793541

Well I'm actually fucking free not, I'll respond throughly :
> Let him do some mistakes
No. You might think it's a good idea, but you're just trying to avoid the fact that you can't take care of your kid, as long as he's a child, he's in my care and I take responsabilty for what he did/do/will do. Therefore "let him make some tiny mistakes" (Do you even know the amount of teenager who run over someone or getting a fight where someone dies, etc) is not an option, it's only an option for stupid parents who can't have a discussion with their own child. My bro is open-minded, nice, aware of dangers, mature for a 16 yo, he wouldn't get himself in such a situation (that's why I was kinda concerned)
In the end, his phone died and he was with a few friends walking on the city, it's cool but I've got my right to be concerned and act reasonably upon it.

What's your problem ? Your mother was overprotective and now you hate every sort of parent ? Fuck off, raise your people accordingly and I'll take care of mine. Next time don't bring up this shit while I'm being on an emegency state.
>>
>>17793562

Take a chill pill mate.
I dont know where the hell you live, but teens dying to fights happens like once every 10 years in my 130.000 population town - and then certainly not to the reasonable ones.
Wanting to call the cops because a 16 year old isnt available 100% of the time to his wannabe drill sergeant brothers is NOT reasonable.
My mom would laugh her ass if you called her overprotective.

Nothing fucking happened, and 99,999% of the times a teen wont answer his phone, nothing happened. Emergency state my ass.
>>
>>17793584
k
have fun being a responsable adult taking care of kids
>>
>>17793588

>16
>already old enough to work 9-5
>kid

k
>>
>>17793505
yeah if that's your attitude then you deserve nothing. you are a horrible brother. you aren't his goddamned father you fucking faggot. if you ACTUALLY love him, you would let him live his fucking life. people like you are demonic.
>>
you suck op
>>
>>17793562
You seriously need to remove yourself from your brother's life. You are doing him no good and are yourself no good. You are actively ruining his life by treating him like this. You are worse than an abusive parent. You have mental issues. Your 'love' is toxic and vile. You should never be proud of the things you've done. You deserve suicide.
>>
Give it a couple of days, he'll be home when he's hungry. :D
>>
op you're actually retarded
>>
File: fucknormies.jpg (30KB, 516x329px) Image search: [Google]
fucknormies.jpg
30KB, 516x329px
>>17793143
Those normies are gonna get it

OC donut steal
>>
>having Gunnery Sergeant Hartman as your brother
Yeah. I can see why he didn't pick up his phone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.