[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR coming to a close it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

File: IMG-20161113-WA0029-1.jpg (444KB, 817x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161113-WA0029-1.jpg
444KB, 817x1152px
I live In California. Her in Dublin for school. She is 4 years older than me and she fell in love with me. Im 19. She is obviously cute af and smart and funny and that. However a bit easily emotionally triggered. She constantly thinks I cheat on her or flirt with other people. Its not true /adv/ Im a fucking manlet in 6'3" height who doesnt flirt or cheat. She is beautiful. Great taste in music and film and art. But I fear she is tired of me. She thinks Ive losf interest. She jumps to these crazy conclusions after I say the slightest thing. Talking to her is like walking through a minefield. I dont want to upset her. And boy is it easy to upset her. She is from south korea. And amazing. But I fear when we are together, she will still be the same. Lacking trust in me. Accusing me of cheating idk. Ive trusted her from the beginning. And never questioned. Im sure I will think of her if we were to split up even if We never touched. is this love Im feeling? Do I want to jump all these hoops just to fuck her? no i dont think so. Although thats a perk. She is great. But a bit emotionally off.
>what do.
I will provide answers to any questions any anons have.
>>
> never touched
> relationship
M8
>>
>>17793061
We've fucked over the phone. she can e extremely sexy. But no dude I dont have 600 dollars to fly to dublin. Not yet. We have sent every part of eachother. Ive never done that. Shown every part of me. Even me showering. She loves me. All parts. Fat and not. Thats crazy to me. Ive never had a girl so infatuated with a body I hate.
>>
I mean, have you talked to her? Have you said that you would never do that?
>>
>>17793088
yes. Multiple times. She lacks trust in me. Finally I will get her to believe me and she will say, okay i trust you. And a week later she does the same thing.
>>
>>17793063
>Ive never had a girl so infatuated with a body I hate.
>But I fear she is tired of me

Make up your fucking mind yo. Is she mindlessly in love with you or is she tired of you?

Actually fuck off LDR never works and deep in your heart, you know it.
>>
>>17793039
As someone that was in an LDR, they don't work. You're not in an actual relationship you're each other's emotional tampons. You don't go through the day to day life of a relationship and you don't have sex. This makes it astronomically high someone cheats and you don't even know what your interaction will be like irl.
>>
OP. I think you gotta prove to her somehow that she is the only thing on ur mind.
>>
>>17793039

When women obsess over this concept that you might be cheating on them even when you have given no reason for them to believe so...

Well... 9 times out of 10 that generally means she cheated on you.

She cheated on you and is now hyper sensitive to infidelity because she wants to subconsciously find a reason to justify her slutty backstabbing typical hypergamous behaviour. Women are so adept at this desire for balance and fairness that they don't even consciously realize they are doing it.

Sorry to break the bad news buddy.

Happy Thanksgiving!
>>
>>17793121
yeah happy holidays :/
>>
>>17793063
>Never touched
>We've fucked
M8
>>
>>17793135
you know what I mean cunt. Phone sex. Shes shown me her and vise versa.
>>
>>17793147
Not a relationship. This is not even an issue. I've done privates with camwhores and they are absolutely not my gf.
>>
>>17793180
You can do privates with real life hookers and they're absolutely not your gf, what's your point? cuck
>>
Hey OP mate, I know It's great you got a girl that accepts you just the way you are, it really makes you feel good and accepted and confident but, she will not be the first or the last to like you for who you are, take the confidence boost she's given you and learn to sustain it by yourself without getting gratification from her, she sounds unstable by what you say, that is not a person YOU want to spend your life with, accepting or not, girls who will love you throughout your life will love you for who you are, looks shouldn't be your concern.
And I know the will to have a meeting is strong, so you could fuck, and kiss her all over, but again, that meeting could be a mistake if you can't afford it right now, if you're a virgin and want to do it anyway then go for it but don't become too attached to her, sounds like a nasty ass person to become attached with, meet once if you can, and if you can't in the immediate future just let it go, you'll end up suffering more than you should.
>>
File: IMG-20161118-WA0044.jpg (119KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161118-WA0044.jpg
119KB, 900x1600px
>update
shes now saying shes sorry for even getting involved with me. I think its over. Fuck. I know Ill think of her still. But in all fairness, Her own mentality has driven her to leave me. I did nothing. Never cheated or fucked around. Never flipped emotions. god dammit this is gunna hurt.
>>
>>17793197
thank you man.
>>
File: drake.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444KB, 800x600px
>LDR
>>
>>17793199
>t.cuck
>>
File: IMG-20161026-WA0002.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161026-WA0002.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>17793197
>>17793113
I think a big issue also is that I'm a person who lacks emotional empathy. Especially in relationships. Like in the past, I would rather be single when in a relationship.
>>
>>17793211
eat my cuck dick then you gutter cunt.
>>
God damn Koreans are fugly. Why not find a pure Chinese girl, hmm OP?
>>
>>17793183
>calls someone a cuck
>yet never touched the girl and is in a LMAOLDR

You're worse and more deluded than neckbeards.
>>
>>17793219
kek she even has told me she is racist toward chinese. she hates them. Idk I like that for some reason that shes a bit racist.
>>
>>17793220
that wasnt OP cunt. But Ill still call you a cuck just bc.
>>
>>17793063
eTard
>>
>>17793199
>We fucked over the phone
>>
>>17794356
>>17794361
what happened to this fucking board I come here vulnerable looking for advice and end up getting edgelord manlets greentexting my shit. Some actual advice would be nice please
>>
>>17794373
You are histrionic.

That's the best advice you'll ever get.
>>
>>17794373
>dating a gook

burn rice pay the price
>>
File: IMG_0333.png (928KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.png
928KB, 640x1136px
>>17794373
>does an ldr
>claims he's fucked her despite never touching her
>cries when it doesn't work

Cuz ur fucking garbage. Ldrs are for cucks anyway
>>
So, OP this girl I know is stuck in an LDR and never met the guy. What was the straw that broke the camel's back? I need to separate the two of them, for reasons.
>>
You were in an LDR with a girl from Dublin?? Ireland or California?? Crazy, props to you, I can never do that. So you guys never made any real person to person contact with eachother?
>>
>>17794379
>histrionic

l m a o go back to school, the word is historical
>>
>>17794573
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
>>
>>17794619
>using wikipedia as a reference

you know anyone can edit wikipedia, right??
>>
File: IMG-20160927-WA0013.jpg (125KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160927-WA0013.jpg
125KB, 900x1600px
>>17794560
Ireland. She is originally from SK. In Ireland for school. She likes art and film. How impractical is it if I think she might be the one.
>>
>>17794560
and to answer your question no not yet. Im saving up for a flight to see her. I feel a bit nervous but comfortable to see her.
>>
>never met
>relationship

Pick one.
>>
you know that place in which you think you can find useful advice, but they instead only judge you and treat you like shit? WELCOME IN ADV

dont give credit to LDR shaming.

i think that you should consider the pros and the cons. if summing all hat your gf brings to you the result is negative, think about it. you deserve to be happy, do what is necessary to achieve it, be it leaving her or try again. a hug
>>
>>17794830
I mean In person cunt, never met in person. We talk and text and send photos and videos. She says she loves me. But fucking hell how can I truly love someone back without being with them yet in person. So how can she feel love towards me?
>>
>>17794727
>Im 19.
>How impractical is it if I think she might be the one.
Like 99% chance you are wrong. And quite literally she is being unreasonable. Also long term relationships almost never work unless they begin as local and then become long dis vs being long dis from the start.
>>
>>17794846
finally for god sake. Thanks for the actual affable advice m8. I do know if she were to leave or me to leave her, I would think of her often. Even her photos still give me gay butterflies in my stomach. And hugs to you too :)
>>
>>17794852
> term
*distance
>>
>>17794853
you know what. im going to meet my LDR TODAY. AND IM SO FRICKIN NERVOUS.
>>
>>17794852
Welll i guess we will find out.
>>
My former girlfriend of two years was 'super clingy' and was always paranoid that I was going to cheat on her, when I was always extremely loyal towards her and did everything in my power to be the best bf I possibly could.

It later came to light that she had been cheating on me with at least SIX other guys over the course of the two years. Not just one-offs, but actually being in a relationship with those guys too.

Basically what I'm saying is that if your girlfriend is making a scene about you potentially cheating, it is very likely it's a distraction method for her own cheating.
>>
>>17794856
really. Where you from give details unless u are bullshitting
>>
>>17794859
i am from italy, he is from northen germany. we met online 6 months ago, i go to pick him at the airport in 4 hours. i cant believe its happening
>>
>>17794858
fucking hell that's as freightening as it is unfortunate m8. Sorry that happened. Christ I hope that's not the case. I'd rather take her being just paranoid than fucking random irish dudes while she texts me.
>>
>>17794858
Also an important point to make is that this was a long distance relationship.

I trusted and gave permission to another former girlfriend (also long-distance) to go to a party, her reassuring nothing bad would happen... And the next day she apologized for getting too drunk and having sex with a guy in front of a bunch of people...

Long distance is a cunt.
>>
>>17794862
oh. Congrats man. A gay situation is pretty different from what Im going through but I hope nothing but the best. You guys been talking for 6 months so it shouldnt be bad. Be comfortable. Everything should go well. Good luck
>>
>>17794872
is funny that you think im a man. nope, girl, 100% straight
>>
>>17794876
and THANK YOU im going to try to not scream around and go crazy xD
>>
>>17794867
mm. Believe it or not my girl totally despises parties or clubs. Hates bars and shit like that. Shes more of a bookworm. I dig that shit. And I myself dont much fancy that shit either so. But still that doesn't exclude any possibilities of men getting to her. But I trust her. For now.
>>
>>17794880
i relate with her. some way to contact you op?
>>
>>17794876
oh right on I take your word for it. Apologies. Damn right everything will go fine! You know him well so its like youve been together for 6 months already :)
>>
>>17794886
state your business first cunt. For what.
>>
>>17794891
eheheh thank you. i wish you luck too. it would be great to talk again in a while to know how it went.
>>
>>17794895
yes of course! I wont ask for your number obviously but maybe email or something? I really want this to go well. For both of us hahah. She is incredible. A bit unstable at times sure but who isn't? ha Im sure that german guy is lucky to have you. Just breatheeee.
>>
>>17794880
Mine was the same. She was very nerdy and played games all day with me and was obsessed with manga. Though she was also part of an agency as a non-nude chaturbate model (which was where we met). Things started going downhill when she started being comfortable getting nude, even if she would only do it when I was on every private show guiding her. What was meant to be strictly business made her too frisky and adventurous I guess.

Really it's my own fault, and you probably didn't face this issue haha.
>>
>>17794899
my kik is lilatigerxd
im preparing to go. Ciao!
>>
>>17794908
good luck!
>>
>>17794906
ha yeah dude that's quite the predicament. Makes my situation look fucken simple hahah. My girl is nowhere near that crazy. Just a bit mental crazy.
>>
op, is tigerlilaxd! add me on kik! previous one was wrong!

the italian girl
>>
>>17794727
Jesus. You're as gullible as those middle aged men "dating" a foreign woman online.
>>
>>17795939
Ill prove you wrong cunt.
>>
>>17793039
>dating a Korean woman
Holy shit, I can't imagine doing this. Who's carrying her purse, anon?
>>
Probably not because you're 19. However /adv/ is too negative about long distance relationships, real ones work out good often. Lots of people on /adv/ don't really do real relationships though, even in person they struggle.

Anyway... my votes on not working because there doesn't seem to be much shared between you. It's your first time and you have low expectations.

You both live in first world countries, so fly somewhere together. Flying is cheap. Don't tell me you're both less than working class.
>>
>>17796030
she does. Pretty independant
>>
>>17796057
I work at a coffee place ffs. Its gunna take a while to save up. Its about 600 for a one way to Ireland. Give me money pls. But seriously Thanks for the real advice. I mean she is half the reason why I got the damn job. I dont care about myself. But with her I want to make myself better u kno.
>>
>>17796069
I get the impression that a big portion of American's are poor and overworked. Almost all countries in the world have 22+ days paid vacation, as the legal minimum. That includes Ireland, plus anyone with any real job (from McDonalds to CEO) in Ireland can save in a month or two (as long as they don't have children of course).
>>
>>17796065
She's Korean. She'll use you up and toss you for the next guy.
>>
>>17796093
well if that's the case, Ill just have to enjoy these good feels right now while I have em. Btw this fucking board is just filled with angry cunts now.
>>
>Emotionally triggered

Listen anon, responding emotionally to things is NOT a bad thing! Don't listen to people who tell you that hard cold logic beats emotion. Many times you can and should mix the two and use emotion to give you a greater sensitivity and understanding of the situation than logic could give you on its own.

If you start suppressing your emotions or not listen to them than as you get older you will become more and more cold and logical and distrust your emotions more and more until something crazy happens. You'll stop feeling anything remotely appropriate when a situation happens that needs that emotion to help understand it better.

Don't wind up like that. You feel like more of a real human being and more alive when you're emotionally expressive. Don't let her or anyone else make you feel like being emotionally expressive is bad.

It's ok. It is fucking ok.
>>
>>17796208
Negro I spent three years on the ROK and I would never touch a K-girl. These things you learn from experience.
>>
>>17796234
thanks brother
>>
>>17796247
ROK?
>>
>>17796268
Republic of Korea. Gosh I hope you're not OP.
>>
> be critical of ops situation
> doesnt listen
> support ops decision
> giving thanks like a spineless fuck
Why ask if youve already made a decision? Does it feel good getting validation from anonymous posters on a mongolian matchstick house building forum?
>>
>>17796314
eat a dick go back to /b/.
>>
>>17796247
Well For now she at least is proclaiming she is into me. I have to fucking quit being disensitized to emotion. I havent cried since I was like 12. This site probably did some damage desu.
>>
>>17793039

Korean women: 99% fucking crazy. She's definitely fucking around on you. Koreans generally have multiple cellphones to keep their relationships straight and hidden. Also, they have different boys/girls for different reasons. Sounds like you got a spoiled rich girl who has a guy for fucking, a guy who buys her shit, a guy who makes her laugh, and you for when she's at home alone and feeling horny/needy.

Of course, I could be wrong. She's definitely not "the one" though, so get that shit out of your head right now. Focus on doing what you do, get good at it, be comfortable with who and what you are, and "the one," if they exist, will appear. Also, go out and party and fuck a lot before getting married. Thank me later.
>>
>>17796057
LDRs work don't listen to the angry neckbeards
no need to start that way.

look at all the WoW couples who wait eventually meet and make babies
>>
>>17797561
agreed thx mang.
>>
>>17793039
I've been in a LDR for 5 years. Similar distance to yours, and we've met multiple times. We're quite happy.

I don't know how to answer "what do I do with my relationship as a whole", but I could answer any other more specific questions you might have.
>>
>>17794731
>I'm saving up for a flight to see her
This is the saddest shit I've ever read lol
>>
>>17793063
hahaha you're delusional my friend
>>
I feel bad for you son. Dont worry theres always more fish in the sea. Dont think there isn't any for you. Maybe this was never meant to be.

Have faith my friend. But you should've met if you could've. Always and i mean ALWAYS when you have a LDR try to meet. Be sure they're real but you made sure so good thinking.

I hope the best for you.
>>
>>17797950
like I said Im broke af. I saw some listings of places to stay in ireland for a week including flight is 600. I dont even have a car yet. spent my first check On a bike so I dont have to take the bus everyday to work.
>>
>>17797888
Do you fear she is cheating. Maybe thats a normal fear. especially in LDRs. But im sure your girl is faithful and whatnot. And do you have plans to get a place with her? or fly her over? It just sucks having a girl like that and being broke and living with my dad and grandparents who fight all the time. I want to get a place where she can come and be comfortable. but it takes money. And Im not in school now bc that just drains my funds. Books are fucking expensive. Maybe I should get 2 jobs
>>
>>17797908
okay asshole well at least There is a real female Im talking to. Great advice btw fuck sakes its like /b/ is termites and they infest every board.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.