[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make guys horny in a civil setting? We are meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1272948815198.jpg (26KB, 492x329px) Image search: [Google]
1272948815198.jpg
26KB, 492x329px
How do you make guys horny in a civil setting?

We are meeting at a cafe, based around playing board games. It is just the 2 of us.

I want to get him riled up so we can go to his place afterwards. He is intrested in me but a beta, only really makes any kind or move / flirty when horny.
>>
>>17792854
you must be 18+ to be on this website
>>
If possible, play sitting next to him instead of across from him

Rub your leg against his
Put your hand on his knee, rub upwards
Play with his hands
Whisper sexy things (I'm not wearing any panties, can't wait to get home and do x) kiss him behind the ear after
If you're both standing run your hand down his back

Basically just touch him often I guess
>>
>>17792854
Guys like him are pretty oblivious, so you're gonna have to be more obvious than you normally would. If you're playing chess, you should kinda suck & nibble on the chess pieces while you bat your lashes at him. Say everything in an exaggerated "baby talk" voice, and act really stupid. REALLY stupid. Like, make him "teach" you how to play checkers. Guys love this shit.

Do your hair up in pigtails and dress like a schoolgirl. Turn EVERYTHING into a double entendre. Spill drinks on yourself and ask him to help you clean up. Reach your foot over, under the table, and mash it on his dick. It doesn't MATTER if people are looking, you gotta make him feel like you're the last two people alive. Lean over the table to show off your cleavage, knock over the chess pieces with your tits. This stuff is sexy. It's gonna work.
>>
>>17792899
That might have been the most autistic thing I have ever read holy shit

>>17792891
I was thinking the same, just be more touchy than normal, and make sure to sit next to him.
>>
>>17793047
Yeah, touchy, and words too. Words are very sexy. Also it goes without saying but start small (ex. rubbing your leg against his) and then escalate it. Wink at him, lick your lips, smile mischievously.
>>
>>17793047
>autistic
Excuse me, but I know how to hook a man. Those tactics WORK.
>>
>>17793084
>I know how to hook a man

Wouldn't that make you a hooker?
>>
>>17793114
It makes me a winner.
>>
>>17792899
I would leave right away if someone tried to do this to me
Like seriously, unless you're forty and incredibly desperate, don't do this. Ever.
>>
>>17793118
He only grabs the best pussy.
>>
>>17792854
If he ain't there give up.

You can toss your tits at him all you want and he'll just ask you to take your turn.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.