[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR My new girlfriend has questionable hygiene I have a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1471087262128.jpg (14KB, 512x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471087262128.jpg
14KB, 512x281px
TL;DR My new girlfriend has questionable hygiene

I have a new girlfriend and she's honestly amazing so far. She's cute, sweet, funny, mature, her friends are awesome, and she's absolutely head over heels for me too

But her hygiene isn't on point. She smells bad down there. We fooled around last night and when I took her pants off I got Mike Tyson'd by the smell of booty sweat. I've never had this problem before with a girl but she's the only one I've been with who showers exclusively at night.

What do I do? She's really fucking awesome outside of this.
>>
>>17792851
both of you jump in the shower together before you fuck and suck
>>
what if u turned ur grillfriends innie into an outie?

i mean you are kinda asking for trouble for sticking ur nose into the maw of tartarus and complaining about the stench of death
>>
>>17792851
I can't be the only one seeing the opportunity for both of you to shower together right?

Just tell her you'd appreciate a little more attention in her hygiene down stairs, explain that she's fantastic and that that's your only minor gripe. You may or may not take this opportunity to then ask if she'd prefer showering together sometime.
>>
>>17792956
I haven't gone down on her yet because she isn't comfortable with it yet

>>17792963
That was my first idea too but it'd be hard to swing that every time we have sex. I think it's something I'd have to bring up to her
>>
>>17793018
>because she isn't comfortable with it yet

She probably knows and is keeping you out for a reason. Some girls have medical issues. I'd ask if she has a reason why she won't let you downstairs. If she showers at night shouldn't make a difference...
>>
>>17792851
how fat is she?
>>
>>17792851
could be an issue with her pH value down there, which sometimes leads to infections or some other stuff. ask a doctor for an inspection
>>
>>17793176
idk, maybe 350
>>
>>17793224
This has got to be a TROLL
>>
>>17793236
If not that is for sure why. Fatties have a mustiness...
>>
>>17792851
Just tell her next time you go down
>woooo girl you stank!

Make it lighthearted
>>
>>17793286
Or just show up with a face mask. Hazmat suit optional.
>>
>>17793224
The fuck. No wonder
>>
>>17793224
Wasn't me. She's like 130 lbs
>>
>>17793548
Thin or fat, tell her gently that she needs to be cleaner down there, maybe she just doesn't know yet, or maybe she just finished her period and still has some spotting left (I know after a period they have an awful smell down there for a while)
>>
Clean her yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.