[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: i dont have energy.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
i dont have energy.png
1MB, 1600x900px
This just happened to one of female friends, is she a dumb whore or actually got some mental condition?

>friend is having a crying breakdown and talks to me
>tells me that she constantly feels so empty in life and has this big empty space inside her
>a few weeks ago she did some really stupid shit
>basically she has been dating once guy since highschool, hes like already graduated from college tho and she's only a junior
>has never had a sexual relationship with anyone else before
>has never had a relationship with anyone else before that wasnt on the internet
>she's been struggling for a few months with feeling empty and alone and trying to find friends
>they all turn out to be some asshole douchebag i try and warn her about
>3 weeks ago she went to hang out with one, said she'd give him a blowjob if he did well on his school work
>he asked for blowjob then
>she thinks the kid is disgusting but is apparently in so much traumatic pain she did it
>then he wanted sex
>she thought this would be a chance to be rebellious and break the rules which might make her feel that spark of happiness
>it didnt
>it was terrible and lasted 2 minutes
>less than a week later she goes to a party at a guys house (first party she has ever been to, ever)
>shes thought the guy was hot
>he gets her fucking stupid drunk
>she smokes weed for the first time in her life
>he takes her into his room and violently fucks her, she goes with it because she wants to "feel something"
>just feels sore and scared
>tells me all this
>ask her if she feels this way all the time everywhere
>prod more
>realize her only interaction with peers her age is with her boyfriend who works full time an hour or so away and sees her as often as she isnt too loaded with clubs and schoolwork
>also she's a huge fucking shut in, like laundry every other week shower only at 3am shut in, so all of this is a major shock
>she starts talking about what she does with her boyfriend
cont.
>>
Be honest OP. It's you isn't it.
>>
>>17792526
tl;dr
>>
>>17792526
>drinking
>they party just the two of them
>they get physically intimate
>they get into a little bit of trouble
>she reveals she has tried to make friends before with sexual favors, but not since she started dating her boyfriend
>ask her if she was trying to feel good from the activities she was indulging in or the people she was with
>the activities
>
>
>
>
>bitch, do you realize that you think these fucking things will fill the gap because you do it with your boyfriend
>do you realize you just fucking missed your boyfriend you fucking idiot, you missed those things because you did them with him not because you just like doing those things
>"oh fuck"
>have you noticed that every friend you told me about you had to get to be your friend with kissing or now a fucking blowjob was a piece of shit
>"i realize that now"
>how the fuck did you not make the connection between you feeling happy and fulfilled with the activities you did with your boyfriend to the fact that your boyfriend was there for all of them

I feel like I just fucking broke through to helen keller /adv/. Do I tell her BF?
>>
>>17792533
no id fucking choke her im just an orbiter

>>17792540
Anyway does she have some fucking mental condition or something where her brain can't fucking process her emotions or she just low IQ. i mean she has always been book smart and good at school but really fucking stupid when it comes down to analyzing and understanding things. we met over runescape and i had to explain to her for about 2 hours how an action bar works.
>>
>>17792536
TL;DR
>female doesnt make the connection between things she does with her boyfriend making her happy and the fact that she was doing them with her boyfriend
>female does things she does with her boyfriend, but with other people. like sex, even though she didnt want it
>doesnt feel happy, hates herself, feels like shit, takes an entire bottle of a random medicine to try and kill herself (forgot to mention this lmao)

Mental illness? Physical mental incapacity (unable to correlate emotions with their physical meanings)? Retardation? Do I tell her boyfriend?
>>
>>17792540
I'd at least tell her to tell him and follow through with it if she doesn't. The girl sounds retarded and needs a therapist.
>>
>>17792526
She doesn't have a mental problem, just young and not ready to settle down and feeling guilty over it. Tell her to break it off with the bf, it isn't working for her.
>>
>>17792560
I tried telling her to tell him, she says she's afraid to say anything and just wants to keep it a secret either for the rest of their lives or until theyre older and she thinks she can safely offload the guilt.

She's having a melt down right now because the solution to why she'd feel so scared and lonely and miserable as soon as her boyfriend dropped her off wasnt the absence of people to do that stuff with but the absence of him. She legitimately didnt make that connection. I'm running through the list and she's now suddenly realizing what it means to actually fucking miss someone, this is going as deep as her fucking family, where interacting with her mom over arts and crafts made her happy but doing that with these people did nothing. Some other close friends bonded over other video games, and it wasnt the same with these other people. She couldnt understand why. She legitimately couldnt process why some things wouldnt be the same with different people, and then equated the extreme happiness and fun she felt with her boyfriend to the shit they did, and then tried to emulate it with different people to feel that way.

I really dont want to die a wizard please tell me this isnt fucking normal
>>
File: 0204-007.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
0204-007.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>17792570
>she says she's afraid to say anything and just wants to keep it a secret either for the rest of their lives or until theyre older and she thinks she can safely offload the guilt.
Bullshit. She fucked up, repeatedly. She violated his trust. He deserves to know, he deserves to have the ability to leave an unfaithful woman. This is beyond abnormal, to the point I'm wondering if she was diddled as a kid or something.
>>
>>17792570
also tried to emulate but
>it didnt work
She said she feels fulfilled and happy from the companionship and the excitement from her boyfriend, it works with him. She was apparently so emotionally fucking broken and desperate she went and tried to get it from other people. I had to explain that it works with her boyfriend because she actually loves him (I think she does) and she loves being around him because he can fill that hole that noone else totally can.

It was at that precise moment she realized the enormity of how stupid she was

>>17792582
I think she's trying to tell him right now
>>
File: 1429113878542.png (1MB, 633x972px) Image search: [Google]
1429113878542.png
1MB, 633x972px
>>17792587
>I think she's trying to tell him right now
If she actually does so I don't really imagine him staying around. Afterwards I'd bet money she's going to implode even harder and do something somehow even more retarded than her previous actions.
>>
>>17792588
are you hoping to fuck her and make her your gf? Beginning to sound like it
>>
>>17792618
Did you mean to quote OP or something? I'm just observing and noting the girl is unstable, and it will likely only become worse once she's probably dumped.
>>
>>17792588
>>17792618
>>17792621
she told her BF. not sure how its going. she has sent me some screenshots and he has linked together her fucked up rationale and realized she doesnt see that 2+2 = 4 when it comes to emotional satisfaction and who she's with. Literally he said "You tried it, got a small rush off of being drunk and high, realized something was happening that wasn't fun and regretted your decisions. You immediately felt like shit for it and couldn't comprehend why because it works just fine that way with me."
"Exactly"
"So are you a fucking idiot that you can't solve this simple fucking puzzle?"
then self pitying and that she never wanted to have sex with other people just feel something that wasn't crushing emptiness. He said the answer was him, and called her an idiot again.

If he dumps her, do you think I can get laid? Im not that far away
>>
>>17792636
>If he dumps her, do you think I can get laid? Im not that far away
Maybe. Sounds like a great way to get stabbed considering how crazy she is though.
>>
Could be Borderline Personality Disorder or something. She definitely doesn't sound like a normal, rational person to me.
>>
>>17792637
UPDATE

>he said that in light of everything she said, assuming all of it is true, she is totally incapable of hiding her fuckups forever. they also made some revelations that explains some odd quirks of their relationship and she has made several "vows" about what she'd do different
>taking her hitherto good behavior, total lack of real desire in anything she did and the root being in the fact that she's broken as fuck and in reality was projecting her loneliness unhealthily, he will stay with her on the condition she attend therapy regularly and provide him with proof weekly
>also he said if he gets wind of her speaking to any of these people again he ass is out the door in a heartbeat and that he's only giving her a chance because he could understand her fucking disaster and she clearly was a fucking mess over it, and she learned something from the whole ordeal

tl;dr
>the arent breaking up, since she hasnt fucked up before and she has promised to go to therapy (couples on occasion) and never do anything even remotely in the same galaxy as what she did. she has deep regret and is melting down, and it was all because she didnt know how to handle loneliness

also
>im not getting laid by a desperate girl who would do anything to have a friend no matter how repulsive i am
feels bad
>>
>>17792669
Her boyfriend is a pathetic loser.
>>
>>17792687
yeah kinda seems that way. i mean its all about how "if she was anyone else this conversation wouldnt be happening still" and everything. idk i guess he really fucking cares for her and used the term "actual love" a few times which is unfortunate because i looked up BPD like the one anon suggested and it fits her like a glove, but add in complete inability to identify her intense emotions and process them with correct logic.

Like she gets emotions, thinks about them and then comes up with the absolute worst conclusions errytime
>>
>>17792698
Well just be thankful he's dealing with her and none of us.
There may be still be hope for you to bang her though, so keep trying!
>>
>>17792540
>she reveals she has tried to make friends before with sexual favors

no wonder she is an empty dumb slut. you are not going to have genuine friends like that.
>>
>>17792526
>>17792733
yeah she had a "slutty" past up until highschool, which is when she met this dude. that slutty behavior stopped afterwards, and i guess her desperation for friends has reached critical levels so she was willing to do anything for a real life friend to spend time with her constantly.

then she did this again. and it did literally nothing except basically ruin her entire life.
>>
holy fuck /adv/

what if this is all fabricated drama? like, the days and times arent making a whole lot of sense. she said she cheated halloween night, and Im looking here and halloween night she was talking to me literally all night perfectly sober and normal, and sent me some pictures in her dorm room when she had this guy she allegedly got fucked super hard by came over.

the other guy.. i guess is plausible? but she said that very night that her boyfriend was accusing her of cheating because she had gone to watcha movie with him much longer than normal and was disappearing for long lengths of time, but also said she swore over her life nothing happened. infact she took EXACT accusations her boyfriend made that night and recycled them, as well as then on the 31st 7 days later sending pics in her dorm room at the time this guy was over watching a movie on her bed, and even corroborated the story with her sister because, again, he boyfriend was suspicious. Infact was the the only 2 times he has been even midly suspicious that she is creating large catastrophes out of. With evidence the halloween event seems extremely improbable which throws into question the week before halloween, a story she has used exact accusations her boyfriend made baselessly as a joke more than anything to tell.

Could she have fucking faked cheating? Why the fuck involve me?
>>
>>17792526
goddamn OP and the bf are pathetic losers orbiting around a slimy black hole
>>
>>17792826
ty for the bump but look at my previous post, there are several incongruencies with her story. she claims she want to his house after making him leave her dorm, this occured at 2:20. Then she said she was getting ready for bed, and she was going to sleep. She said that at 2:40. At 3am her boyfriend called her and woke her up, then they argued for the next hour and a half, she went to bed, and messaged me at 8am. Totally lucid. Reading what she told me a week before, her BF thought she was cheating and made an offcolor remark about a BJ, and he was primarily massively upset due to her disappearing for ages, and that she took a fuckload of claritin to "get high and relax".

The story has shifted to she DID cheat, as he was worried, and that she also gave him a blowjob, as he joked harmlessly, and that she took the claritin to kill herself. also, every day afterwards she said she hates this guy she hung out with.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.