[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is away for work, get to see her in a month. If I go nofap,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471320499280.jpg (55KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471320499280.jpg
55KB, 600x576px
GF is away for work, get to see her in a month.

If I go nofap, will I likely just cum in about 3 seconds or will it be worth it?
Never done nofap september for more than about a week so I wouldn't know.

Got any experience here /adv/?
>>
>>17792408
If you're willing to go again why does it matter?
>>
>>17792428

yeah but does it make sex better basically.
That's what matters I suppose.
>>
>>17792408
tell her you want to watch as she fucks her coworkers or some business associate instead of trying to hide it from you
>>
>>17792408

It makes sex better and yeah you will likely cum quickly, but you don't need an entire month, a week would be just as good. If I was in your position I would want it to be good for her and sacrifice that little bit of extra pleasure and just have a fap a few hours before you see her.

Yeah I get that you can go again after the first time but it kind of kills the mood having to wait when you're both caught up in the moment.
>>
>>17792581
There are activities that do not require a dick. Js
>>
>>17792593

Yeah but in my experience girls aren't as turned on and willing once you're finished, I think normally it would be fine to do things that way but in OP's case it's the first sex they're going to have in a month, would want to make it extra good and not "oh he came in 3 seconds and is now going back to foreplay"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.