[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over being a pussy bitch and finally kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Punpun Ocean Horizon.jpg (803KB, 1619x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun Ocean Horizon.jpg
803KB, 1619x1184px
How to get over being a pussy bitch and finally kill myself?
>>
>>17792381
Just do it?
>>
If you're being a "pussy bitch" and can't bring yourself to do it, then you don't really want to die. Get yourself some help anon.
>>
>>17792404

Fuck You
>>
don't do it. please don't do it.
>>
Don't an hero anon, there is still something here for you, try extreme sports or some adrenaline shit like urbex or roofing (all you need is a decent camera), you'll get clicks, then you'll start loving life.
>>
>>17792460
That's the spirit. You just need a big old helping of Fuck uou
>>
>>17792381
Best way to commit suicide is jumping from a tower. Just make sure it's at least 40 feet and you land on concrete.

I know you're scared. Just turn the fear into excitement anon. Be excited of whatever new reality awaits you after death. Be excited that you won't suffer any longer. If you don't kill yourself you are only prolonging this suffering. Therapy will not help and they just want your $$$
>>
>>17792680
True
>>
Been there brother.

When you really hit the bottom you are open to anything, especially to something you would never have imagined to be for you.

I gave a shot to modern theology and honestly that little seed changed everything.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.