[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this person gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479180422880.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479180422880.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
I'm a faggot and I really like this friend of mine. There's a lot of suspect behavior that's leading me to believe he's at least bisexual and a lot of information that makes me believe he's straight. I'll lay out the evidence for both sides and I'll let yall determine if they're a queer.

Fag:
>intimate contact, likes to give me hugs, sits in my lap sometimes, likes to rest head in the crook of my arm
>let's me sleep in his bed with him (not spooning close but pretty close)
>has a case of the not-gays

Not fag:
>fucked a girl i know
>seeking a girlfriend at the moment
>raised in traditional family and has traditional views of family
>statistically higher chance of being straight, obviously

Additionally, he shared a secret with me who only the girl he's fucked knows about: he has never orgasmed/can't seem to orgasm.

Fag, halffag, or notfag?
>>
I'd say he's maybe bi, maybe gay, less likely straight.
>>
>>17792242
Does he know you crave the hot sausage?

Ex of mine was a champion at picking them out; he called them 'three-beer queers'. Had a strange magnetism about him that caused even the straightest guy in the building to, after a couple drinks, want to learn everything they could about gay sex.

Sometimes first hand.

Feed him some beers while in that gay cuddling position he seems to like.
>>
>>17792257
That's what I've been trying to tell myself as well. The thing is there's no way for me to find out without him finding out I'm gay for him. I'm not sure how he'd react to that if he is actually straight. I bet the hugs would cease :/

>>17792273
Inthink he thinks I'm straight as an arrow... Or at least an arrow in flight.
The alcohol stuff seems promising.
>>
>>17792278
>The alcohol stuff seems promising.

Just don't push hard. He's already comfy as fuck around you, so the hard work really is already done. If you try and goad him into touching your donger when he isn't ready, you'll ruin it.

Just be that sweet guy he likes to totally-not-gay cuddle with, and who also happens to have brought a bit of beer along. Continue hugs. Give it time, see if he tries something. If he does, follow his lead, don't just jump his bones, hah.

At the very least, you will still get warm cuddles.
>>
>>17792315
Understood. I have about 6 months to pull this off so I'll have to find a good pace. Also I want to touch his donger.
>>
>>17792321
Should be plenty of time. Really, if after a few goes with the libations and he hasn't tried anything, you will have to weigh if the risk against the possible reward of getting proactive yourself.

Until then, play it sweet.
>>
File: 1477956038686.jpg (54KB, 407x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477956038686.jpg
54KB, 407x960px
>>17792336
Sounds good. Thanks for the advice. A good first impression of this board. Heading off for the night now
>>
I think your bloke might be halffag. There are people out there that wont mind having intercourse of the same sex, BUT cant get the same feelings as with someone of the opposite sex.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.