[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so pissed and I can't seem to ever get laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1414627519115.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1414627519115.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
My life sucks with lots of problems but one thing that bothers me is it's as if I can't ever fuck a girl. I've had dudes tell me their stories with one girl and how they go to another and they don't always feel good about it but they've at least gotten somewhere with someone they've met in real life.

Multiple times Ill have a cute girl start talking to me knowing my charcter latch on to me whenever they see me but when I actually show interest or try to ask them to even hang out they'll text me some god damn bullshit excuse like "I'm not allowed out" "I hang out with older mature dudes" "you're right outside my cutoff point"

Iike today this cute irratating bitch I knew was following me and I kept feeling her up. She later needed a ride to her job (it was a 5 min drive, she was about to walk there) and on the ride I put my hand in her bra and when she realized what I was doing she stopped me and was like no. I really just wanted to fuck her hard right there but was like ok. I later messaged her to hang and she's saying how she can't hang out with me, using age, dangerous realativesthis etc. As excuses.

Definitely not an ugly dude, fairly attractive but socially not too great what's the deal with the bullshit? What am I doing wrong
>>
>>17791894
You're a creeper. That's what youre doing wrong.
>>
Be less aggressive and funnier

Girls can pick up desperation so fucking well it's insane and a major deal breaker
>>
>Iike today this cute irratating bitch I knew was following me and I kept feeling her up

>It's women's fault I can't get laid, I'm doing nothing wrong!
>>
Surprised she didn't mace you. You realize in most states sticking your hand down her bra is considered sexual assault? Consider yourself lucky she didn't call the police.
>>
Simple you're a creep and being one means you have nothing of substance to really offer, most people can pick up on this so its really up to you to find something substantial to give a girl, or any girl for that matter at least try to be interesting, don't be desperate, overbearing or overly douchey. try to at least treat her well, and don't expect for her to give you what you want when you want it gotta at least try my man
hope this helps
>>
>>17791894
I used to troll guys like you for fun. Stop it. Girls aren't going to fix anything. Maintain frame and make something of yourself. When the pussy plants itself in front of you you can take a day off.
>>
>>17791894
Workout and get ripped if you're not already. Jackoff a lot so you won't be needy. Be an asshole to girls. They say they don't like it but it makes 'em wet. Treat them like shit. Arrange to hang out then don't show up. Wait at least 12 hours before answering their texts. Get acquainted with a lot of girls. Tell them you want to fuck them. Don't allow yourself to fall in love with them, it's the kiss of death. Study Game. Above all, think of yourself as God's gift to women and act like you have girls waiting to be fucked at all times.
>>
>>17792210
Hnngg.

Can confirm. Will work.
>>
>>17792170
>people can pick up on this
How? 90% these bitches approach me then just act really weird
>>
>>17792888
Either they all have autism, or you're the autistic one here. Which one is the most likely? From your posts it's easy to decide.
You act like a creep, period. Maybe you lack tact or something, but you don't approach girls by sliding your hand into their bras, at least look at her (always in the eyes) to gauge her reaction. Also, you have to escalade the flirt but you need to have a friendly contact first, because you look like you'll "grab her by the pussy" if you go straight for the boobs.
And last, get /fit/. (but first fix yourself)
>>
>>17793292
>you don't approach girls by sliding your hand into their bras
0.0 Wut.
>>
>>17793312
Read the OP :
>on the ride I put my hand in her bra
Do we really need to explain why it's a bad idea?
>>
>>17793292
Well I'm actually slim /fit/ but Ivery known her for a bit we were talking and we're alway making inappropriate jokes, one thing though she kept poking my chest at first and I started poking her then grabbing her. Think I probably did give semi creep vibes but we were getting along. I think yesterday I was angryhorny but shit about asking to chill and then hearing 20 different excuses makes me mad though
>>
>>17794059
Well, I think that it wasn't the good timing. You could've pulled that if there was some verbal flirting, then escalate to the physical. If you were talking about your dead grandma, it will definitely sound weird.
Try to be more tactful, and it will be fine.
>>
how old are you
how old are these cute girls
you sound like a kiddy diddler honestly
>>
>>17791894
>My life sucks with lots of problems
Hence nobody wants to do you. Fix your shit before you add another person into the mess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.