[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY FUCKING CAT IS OUTSIDE MY DOOR YOWALING HOW DO I SHUT HIM UP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: AWEUBIPR.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AWEUBIPR.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
MY FUCKING CAT IS OUTSIDE MY DOOR YOWALING HOW DO I SHUT HIM UP?
>>
BB gun
.17hmr is more fun in my opinion
>>
>>17791763
mines trained to be quiet when i yell shutup, and if she does it again i fucking chase her until shes panting. she usually stays quiet for a few hours now if i yell shut up
>>
>>17791763
>>17791765

The fuck is wrong with you two? I tool in a literal stray cat and all I had to do when my car meowed was to let her out (for the bathroom) or feed her. Cats aren't too fuckin' complicated they only meow to communicate with dumbass humans. I've seen packs of stray cats not make a single meow and yet behave perfectly fine. You do now you're housing an animal right? Not a human that understand what you mean and comprehends your disdain of them.
>>
File: bro calm down what the fuck.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
bro calm down what the fuck.gif
1MB, 446x270px
>>17791763
>MY FUCKING CAT IS OUTSIDE MY DOOR YOWALING HOW DO I SHUT HIM UP?

open the door
>>
>>17791763
>cat sleeping in my room
>she gets up and goes to the door
>starts yowling non-stop
>I decide to ignore her for once, she's always doing this
>several minutes later she stops meowing
>hear a squirting liquid sound
>race to turn on light
>greeted by a big liquid shit on my carpet
I love her and miss her so much. I'll often stare at the brown stain and feel terrible for not letting her out.
>>
>>17792345
what the hell, did she disintegrate after shitting on your carpet?
>>
>>17792371
kek, I guess I missed a few steps there. We had her put down, she was old, incredibly arthritic, had many health problems and looked completely miserable all the time. No disintegration sorry.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.