[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need (legal) revenge advise on ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 05-11-16 - 1.jpg (75KB, 530x431px) Image search: [Google]
05-11-16 - 1.jpg
75KB, 530x431px
Need (legal) revenge advise on ex. Any input? Could use the help also.
>>
>>17791752
Ignore her. Become the best person you can be and make her regret leaving you
>>
First what you do is grow up. How old are you?
>>
Flour in the defrost vents and turn it up to full blast
>>
>>17791752
-Rubber band the handle of the hose on her kitchen sink.

-Toilet paper her house

-Call her a funny name like spongebob

or you could just gtf over yourself.
>>
>>17791757
i like this plan its devious with a smirk
>>
>>17791757
Honestly this shit works the best.
>be happy
>hang out with lots of people
>maybe people she knows?
>Don't post though on social media, let it all be word of mouth.

Did that once to an ex and they came screaming at me at a Subway and I just stood there smiling as everyone else was in complete shock/horror
>>
>>17792097
This.

Living well is the best revenge.

Be very publicly happy. It will drive her crazy.
>>
>>17791757
this. doing this now and it feels so good to not be wasting time and energy on her, her shit, or any of the other shit she caused.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.