[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it impossible to find a girl that isnt a gross whore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: svvsf.png (511KB, 452x409px) Image search: [Google]
svvsf.png
511KB, 452x409px
is it impossible to find a girl that isnt a gross whore?
>>
>>17791679
yup. they don't exist. there is literally only 1 kind of girl in the entire world, while men have billions of different personalities and dimensions to them, all women are shallow and 2-dimensional. now leave
>>
>>17791700
R-really?
>>
>>17791700
Fuk u
>>
No, but the good girls are either hidding from or not being acknowledged by you because of your shitty personality.
>>
>>17791700
I know that you're joking, but the sad thing is that you're right.
>>
>>17791679
not after the sexual liberation girls are going to slut it up with all the chads or get used by them. I personally don't want any part of that not worth the risk of a false rape,std or child support. I also find it disguising eating from the same place that other men eat from.
>>
>>17791679
No. All women are gross whores
>>
>>17791700
>>17791775
Found the women
>>
>>17791775
99% of good girls get scooped up by chad by the time they are 24.

Source: 35
>>
>>17791679
Can we just stop having this thread over and over?
Women are gross, they're all sluts, they cannot love, they're horrible people.
We all agree. You're right. Now fuck off.
>>
>>17792706
Look! Another woman! Are you mad about the truth you witnessed?
>>
>>17792709
Yeah, I'm so mad about how much some dude I've never met hates women. It destroys my self worth.

It's just boring to read the same thread every day, multiple times a day. We had three threads about this yesterday. It's not a request for advice and it's not even fun to talk about it.
>>
>>17792703
Who's Chad? Do you think he'll teach me the secret codes to unlock slutzzzzzzz
>>
>>17791700
>there is literally only 1 kind of girl in the entire world
no. but cool dubs
>>
>>17791679
No
>>
>>17791775
Can I use you to present my Powerpoint?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.